+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Hi Bryanna,

For my parents instead of supervisa we got visitor visa. I mean we applied for supervisa and they gave 10-year visitor visa. Any opinions?

Thanks for replying.

manigill

Nov 25, 2017
Maybe you'll get your TRVs as Christmas presents LOL
Bryanna can u help me...cn I order CAISP if I m not Canadian citizenship...I live in india..my apllication processing cross more than 100 days..now i rearlly want to know wht going on...bcoz jan frst week I m going back to my job then I will come back my home country after 6 month..before going I want to know actually what is going on

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna,

For my parents instead of supervisa we got visitor visa. I mean we applied for supervisa and they gave 10-year visitor visa. Any opinions?

Thanks for replying.
Hi,

Did you select the 'Super Visa' option in the application form?

If you correctly selected 'Super Visa', it is possible that IRCC determined your parents should be granted TRVs instead based on the assessment/other criteria. We have seen this happening a few times

Cheers

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Bryanna can u help me...cn I order CAISP if I m not Canadian citizenship...I live in india..my apllication processing cross more than 100 days..now i rearlly want to know wht going on...bcoz jan frst week I m going back to my job then I will come back my home country after 6 month..before going I want to know actually what is going on
Yes, you can order the case notes. A Canadian friend/relative can order it on your behalf, or you can Google for an agency.

BTW if you have worked in the police/government department/defense services or if you have lived in a high-risk country, it is possible that additional checks/investigations are being done

manigill

Nov 25, 2017
Yes, you can order the case notes. A Canadian friend/relative can order it on your behalf, or you can Google for an agency.

BTW if you have worked in the police/government department/defense services or if you have lived in a high-risk country, it is possible that additional checks/investigations are being done
I don't have any relatives or friend in canada...my job in merchant navy...in my career I visit almost 50 countries..cn i order caisp online without anyone help

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I don't have any relatives or friend in canada...my job in merchant navy...in my career I visit almost 50 countries..cn i order caisp online without anyone help
You'll need to Google for an agency that can order it. You cannot order it on your own

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Hi Experts
Pls help I applied for trv Canada on 22 nov from chandigarh. File sent to New Delhi by vfs. Today I recieved msg saying your passport transferred to chandigarh office. What is that mean ....?
Hey, did you find out why your application was transferred?

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
It will be 33 days of processing on Monday. IRCC website says 25 days. The holidays start next week! Does anyone know if the Canadian consulates abroad take the holidays off too?? I hope they start approving visas like crazy starting Monday. I hear that they try to do as much as they can before the holidays but I might be wrong.

Komalpreet

Mar 4, 2017
To those it may help:

I applied for my brother's visa in July and it was rejected.

We applied again in November. Filed received by CIC was November 13th and we got their visas approved yesterday.

I had emailed CIC office once on December 12th stating the urgency of their visit and that the program they are suppose to attend is on December 16th.

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
To those it may help:

I applied for my brother's visa in July and it was rejected.

We applied again in November. Filed received by CIC was November 13th and we got their visas approved yesterday.

I had emailed CIC office once on December 12th stating the urgency of their visit and that the program they are suppose to attend is on December 16th.

That's great news! Congrats! Why was it refused before? I am in the exact same situation. Refused in August and reapplied November 15th. I also emailed twice and so did my lawyer.

Sam0702

Dec 15, 2017
Hi
I applied online on Dec 11, biometric already submitted in Abu Dhabi, can anyone suggest what will be next stage?

Thanks

Komalpreet

Mar 4, 2017
That's great news! Congrats! Why was it refused before? I am in the exact same situation. Refused in August and reapplied November 15th. I also emailed twice and so did my lawyer.
Just standard reason - economic ties etc...Actually I applied for my parents, sister, and brother at that time and only my parents were approved.

Now my brother applied with his wife and kid and showed extra funds... I had some real bad time here in Canada and needed my family's support here. So may be that could be one of the reasons why it was approved.

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Hi,

Did you select the 'Super Visa' option in the application form?

If you correctly selected 'Super Visa', it is possible that IRCC determined your parents should be granted TRVs instead based on the assessment/other criteria. We have seen this happening a few times

Cheers
We applied through a lawyer and yes he selected supervisa. We even gave insurance and stuff and they had supervisa in the past that expired with passport so we applied for new. What other criteria it can be? Any idea?

Thanks for replying.

manigill

Nov 25, 2017

Dear bryanna ...today I received msg in my application.. my final decision showing:-The application was approved .pls send your passport to us for final processing..cn u tell wht its mean..is my visa approved

theres

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Dear bryanna ...today I received msg in my application.. my final decision showing:-The application was approved .pls send your passport to us for final processing..cn u tell wht its mean..is my visa approved

Oh great! Your visa is approved