+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

wanttoget

Nov 28, 2017
No.

Your application has not reached the stage/desk of the visa office to give his/her observations. These background checks are preliminary i.e. prior to the decision of the visa officer
So VO thinks you MAY BE eligible at first sight for approval and then throw the case to BC process but without noting anything pos or neg

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
So VO thinks you MAY BE eligible at first sight for approval and then throw the case to BC process but without noting anything pos or neg
Think of the background checks as pre-checks without bias i.e. nothing positive or negative at this stage

manigill

Nov 25, 2017
Yes, your husband,s case might be in Background check which can take 3-6 months depends on the circumstances.
I don't wht they check in back ground...dear I applied 6 sept...Bt still showing in process... background status showing is not appicable...nobody telling any geniues reason abt my application ..i suggest u one thing don't waste it time here also...bcoz here every body has his own opinion

wanttoget

Nov 28, 2017
Here everybody give opinion to someone else bt they don't know abt his own application
This is so true but its the point of the forums:) and I even dont have literally one thing to check its background.500 dolars wasted just for postponing the ticket.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
thank you.youre sent from heaven to lighthen our burdens.
I'm happy you feel that way. I will be happier if you and all the applicants who have been waiting so very patiently since several weeks/months get your TRVs soon.

Keep the faith and don't lose hope :)

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
I'm happy you feel that way. I will be happier if you and all the applicants who have been waiting so very patiently since several weeks/months get your TRVs soon.

Keep the faith and don't lose hope :)
Thats what we are trying to do. I mean i am also waiting from 87 days and i am very happy, i read alot about visa systems and airlines, travelling to other cities and countries i mean life never stopped with these waitings and background checks. I am always motivating all to apply and wait patiently if required. This TRV amd Forum gives me enormous knowledge and information.

Reactions: Bryanna

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
I don't wht they check in back ground...dear I applied 6 sept...Bt still showing in process... background status showing is not appicable...nobody telling any geniues reason abt my application ..i suggest u one thing don't waste it time here also...bcoz here every body has his own opinion
I am not feeling like wasting my time here. Yes i gave my opinions and shares my experiences but its all because i read and understand. Though your BG is not applicable but when you will ask your vfs centre and cse to embassy they will reply you the same. :)
@Bryanna is one of the senior member here and we learned alot from the expertise.

Red rose

Feb 15, 2012
Hi Experts
Pls help I applied for trv Canada on 22 nov from chandigarh. File sent to New Delhi by vfs. Today I recieved msg saying your passport transferred to chandigarh office. What is that mean ....?

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
I have been refused a tourist visa in August and re-applied on November 15th. Still awaiting a response and my travel date is December 21st! Getting really worried

theres

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
I have been refused a tourist visa in August and re-applied on November 15th. Still awaiting a response and my travel date is December 21st! Getting really worried
Hi Kira260,
Have you been to any other countries(US,AU,UK...) before?

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Hi Kira260,
Have you been to any other countries(US,AU,UK...) before?
No, but I have traveled to the Maldives. Priorities here in India haven't allowed me to travel anywhere but I always heard great things about Canada, and everyone I know here has been applying for visit visas for Canada and getting them very easily without any previous travel history. Canada is very strange in the way that it assess's files I guess! -