+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

theres

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Hi Bryanna,

My CIC account says background check not applicable! could you please let me know, why it is taking so long for a decision?
Seems like you could get a TRV decision soon. The ghost emails/ghost updates are an indication that your application is being actively processed

vijay326

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
APPLIED ON 17 NOV , PASSPORT REQUEST ON 3 DEC , TODAY RECEIVED STAMPED PASSPORT
He Satish , I applied for my parents visa on 28th November and got a passport request on 8th December. They submitted their passports at VFS Hyderabad on 11th of December . Do they get the passports by 20th December. they have flight on 20th Midnight

theres

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Sorry. I seem to have missed it.

When did you apply and to which visa office?
Hi Bryanna,

This is the online TRV application for my spouse which was submitted on 21 November 2017 (By the way, I got my study permit approved already on 20 November 2017).

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna,

This is the online TRV application for my spouse which was submitted on 21 November 2017 (By the way, I got my study permit approved already on 20 November 2017).
Hi,

You've applied fairly recently. You can send a CSE/email to the relevant visa office if it has crossed the IRCC posted processing time. Other than that there's nothing else you can do

Hope you get your TRV soon :)

Last edited:

wanttoget

Nov 28, 2017
Yes, you can if your application is taking unusually long. It is possible that certain details may not be disclosed in the case notes that you order
Yeah, its been taking longer since the processing time is 11 days for apps from Turkey.so I should order the notes with my cousins ID number.BC process makes me bang my head on the wall from dusk till dawn:(

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yeah, its been taking longer since the processing time is 11 days for apps from Turkey.so I should order the notes with my cousins ID number.BC process makes me bang my head on the wall from dusk till dawn:(
It won't help. You won't be told about the details of the background checks in the case notes

wanttoget

Nov 28, 2017
It won't help. You won't be told about the details of the background checks in the case notes
But I will have an insight about the previous actions including ideas of VO.at least I will know whether my app is nearby the positive side or not

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
But I will have an insight about the previous actions including ideas of VO.at least I will know whether my app is nearby the positive side or not
No.

Your application has not reached the stage/desk of the visa office to give his/her observations. These background checks are preliminary i.e. prior to the decision of the visa officer