+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

Iftiahmad

Jan 8, 2018
There is no such reason can you tell me what else I need deposit to proof my purpose of visit?

I don't have anyone who staying in the Canada so that mean it could be reason for TRV?

Anyway I have gone throw to so many people remarks about there application status and most of them are facing this issue

Anyway good luck for those who are in q

I think there is no such thing Canada +++

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
I am surprised how they are working

Now I understand they are working just like lucky draw some people will get it and someone will get refusal with no reason
I was in the same situation. I was refused in August and my application was strong, despite not having much travel history like you. I know a lot of people who are getting visitor visas and their intention is just to arrive in Canada in anyway that they can so that they can stay, however they still get visas. I suppose they have strong applications to "show" but just proves that cic cannot distinguish between a genuine visitor and a fake visitor. It is dependent on the officer that gets your application.

Iftiahmad

Jan 8, 2018
I was in the same situation. I was refused in August and my application was strong, despite not having much travel history like you. I know a lot of people who are getting visitor visas and their intention is just to arrive in Canada in anyway that they can so that they can stay, however they still get visas. I suppose they have strong applications to "show" but just proves that cic cannot distinguish between a genuine visitor and a fake visitor. It is dependent on the officer that gets your application.
Look my last application what they have rejected only on these basis

Your immigration status

My answer - I am director of the company and what immigration status in the residence country they wanted??

Second employment status-

Answer--I have got an employment latter and it's stamped by the CFO difinatly I can't sign my own latter???

Third- purpose of visit??

First time when I applied I didn't make any cover latter but when I applied second time I make a cover latter where I explained them the reason

Second thing there is an option when we are applying for TRV purpose of visit then I click on the question mark they have asked me to upload hotel booking , ticket and insurance so I did the same ..

When they have all the documents in their hand and they can check if it's true or fake if they can't check if it's true or fake then there should be no option for back ground check??

My question is what is the meaning of back ground check and eligilbity check if they are just making their own ideas

Oh I think they need to update more strong system

It's Canada big name but feel sorry for them

I really don't understand

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Look my last application what they have rejected only on these basis

Your immigration status

My answer - I am director of the company and what immigration status in the residence country they wanted??

Second employment status-

Answer--I have got an employment latter and it's stamped by the CFO difinatly I can't sign my own latter???

Third- purpose of visit??

First time when I applied I didn't make any cover latter but when I applied second time I make a cover latter where I explained them the reason

Second thing there is an option when we are applying for TRV purpose of visit then I click on the question mark they have asked me to upload hotel booking , ticket and insurance so I did the same ..

When they have all the documents in their hand and they can check if it's true or fake if they can't check if it's true or fake then there should be no option for back ground check??

My question is what is the meaning of back ground check and eligilbity check if they are just making their own ideas

Oh I think they need to update more strong system

It's Canada big name but feel sorry for them

I really don't understand
I reiterate, and IMO, you did not provide several documents and explanations + the visa officer was not convinced by the purpose of your visit stated in your application.

Merely providing letters of explanation without supporting evidence/proofs will not make your application stronger than before.

Confirmed tickets and hotel bookings do not guarantee that a visitor will leave at the end of his/her visit. These documents that you submitted could not have assured you of a TRV approval.

Canada's IRCC has one of the strongest and most stringent visa processing systems in the world

Iftiahmad

Jan 8, 2018
I reiterate, and IMO, you did not provide several documents and explanations + the visa officer was not convinced by the purpose of your visit stated in your application.

Merely providing letters of explanation without supporting evidence/proofs will not make your application stronger than before.

Confirmed tickets and hotel bookings do not guarantee that a visitor will leave at the end of his/her visit. These documents that you submitted could not have assured you of a TRV approval.

Canada's IRCC has one of the strongest and most stringent visa processing systems in the world
I tried my best to convince them I think I don't have more documents to show them that I am the owner of the ten company which fill be fake??

The rest confirmed ticket and hotel booking if it's not the right evidence of the purpose of travel and then I think they should change the meaning there so people should know what truelly they wanted ??

As they mentioned in the question marked I have provided them I can't think over my own thinking which will not make sense

I have seen so many people who are getting visa in few days and they have provided less documents then others

No one can give hundreds of documents with no reason

Each embassy they their own way to work

China and U.K. They are asking invitation letter signed by the second party from their base country like host party

It's make sense it's their requirements and people can easily understand.

I can't provide them different documents when they have asked me hotel booking and air ticket only to give them proof of visiting purpose . Do u think so ??

Anyone else can tell me if I am wrong or right can anyone else tell me if I will ask you something and then you will provide me something do you think it will be right or wrong ???

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I tried my best to convince them I think I don't have more documents to show them that I am the owner of the ten company which fill be fake??

The rest confirmed ticket and hotel booking if it's not the right evidence of the purpose of travel and then I think they should change the meaning there so people should know what truelly they wanted ??

As they mentioned in the question marked I have provided them I can't think over my own thinking which will not make sense

I have seen so many people who are getting visa in few days and they have provided less documents then others

No one can give hundreds of documents with no reason

Each embassy they their own way to work

China and U.K. They are asking invitation letter signed by the second party from their base country like host party

It's make sense it's their requirements and people can easily understand.

I can't provide them different documents when they have asked me hotel booking and air ticket only to give them proof of visiting purpose . Do u think so ??

Anyone else can tell me if I am wrong or right can anyone else tell me if I will ask you something and then you will provide me something do you think it will be right or wrong ???
It's getting rather tiring to repeat that you did NOT submit several documents to prove that you are a genuine visitor + you have a genuine purpose of visit + you really are a director/owner of the company + you have reasons to return to the UAE, etc etc

If you believe that you had submitted a strong application then so be it. However, you are almost guaranteed another refusal if you apply with the exact same documents.

It's your choice:
To either be open minded and to accept suggestions (you did not answer the questions posted earlier).... or to continue to steadfastly (and incorrectly) think that your TRV refusal was not justified

Good luck

Iftiahmad

Jan 8, 2018
I am

i am not convinced and i can proof to the people if I am wrong let me know but there are so many people fasing the same issue there is no one who can help them out.

I have sent an email and I got replied back that I should visit to their website and what websit showed to me if it's incorrect then it means people should do it on their luck

I think there is no such thing where they can look at your eligibility.back ground check it's all depend on their mood Nd people luck that's it

Iftiahmad

Jan 8, 2018
It's getting rather tiring to repeat that you did NOT submit several documents to prove that you are a genuine visitor + you have a genuine purpose of visit + you really are a director/owner of the company + you have reasons to return to the UAE, etc etc

If you believe that you had submitted a strong application then so be it. However, you are almost guaranteed another refusal if you apply with the exact same documents.

It's your choice:
To either be open minded and to accept suggestions (you did not answer the questions posted earlier).... or to continue to steadfastly (and incorrectly) think that your TRV refusal was not justified

Good luck
thanks for your reply back

I don't want it I think there is no reason reapply

Good luck to others

CanadaEHCabada

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hi Bryanna

Its me again sorry

As i mentioned before i have an underprocess USA B1 visa which was suspended for further administrative processes under 221(g) INA

In the email USA sent me they said "suspended" not "refused". But some websites say that 221(g) is refusal! And they do admin process to see if u elligible

Meaning: did i have to answer YES to the have you ever refused a visa question? I answered NO.

Does the fact that my application has taken 80 days mean i have passed this stage? Or is this part part of security check?

I am damn stressed ... Plz share your mind with me. To see what shoulf i do. I dont want my TRV take for like 8 months or i dont want to get banned cuz of mispresentation

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Hi Bryanna

Its me again sorry

As i mentioned before i have an underprocess USA B1 visa which was suspended for further administrative processes under 221(g) INA

In the email USA sent me they said "suspended" not "refused". But some websites say that 221(g) is refusal! And they do admin process to see if u elligible

Meaning: did i have to answer YES to the have you ever refused a visa question? I answered NO.

Does the fact that my application has taken 80 days mean i have passed this stage? Or is this part part of security check?

I am damn stressed ... Plz share your mind with me. To see what shoulf i do. I dont want my TRV take for like 8 months or i dont want to get banned cuz of mispresentation

You should explain this to a lawyer and see what they say. Maybe call a lawyer in the U.S and ask if that's considered to be a refusal. Or call a lawyer in Canada and tell them ur situation in the US and see what they say.

Reactions: CanadaEHCabada

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Hi Guys,

I am applying for my parents' tourist visa. My mother's passport has her thumb impression instead of a signature because she is illiterate.

Can you please advise what to do with the signature fields in the application. Is thumb impression allowed in forms? If not, what is the way out?

Thanks,
Yogesh

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am applying for my parents' tourist visa. My mother's passport has her thumb impression instead of a signature because she is illiterate.

Can you please advise what to do with the signature fields in the application. Is thumb impression allowed in forms? If not, what is the way out?

Thanks,
Yogesh
Apply online and then there is no written signature needed. You just have to validate the forms and do an electronic signature by typing her name. Simple :)

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Apply online and then there is no written signature needed. You just have to validate the forms and do an electronic signature by typing her name. Simple :)
I understand that main application form can be sent without any signature but what about "family information form 5713E use of a family member representative for online applications"? It clearly says that each member above 18 years MUST sign this form.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna

Its me again sorry

Hi,

'Suspended' is NOT the same as 'Refused'.

Instead of an approval or a refusal, the immigration team needed to further investigate your application (such as verify certain documents or information or credentials) to be certain whether or not you should be issued the US visa. That's why you were given a colored slip at the interview.

Like I had suggested a couple of days ago, you must inform IRCC that you have a pending US visa application which has been suspended for further administrative processes under 221(g) of the INA

Cheers