+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV (online) applied outside Canada November 2017,Please share your status here!!

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
thank you kira! :) my processed passport will be in my hands by tomorrow.since you are under BC,i believe that yours is on its way.
That's excellent! Happy for you :)

Yes, I am hoping to get the PPR soon. My application has passed eligibility just waiting on Security certification to pass. I am not a terrorist so I will get the visa lol Just a matter of waiting and waiting.

wanttoget

Nov 28, 2017
That's excellent! Happy for you :)

Yes, I am hoping to get the PPR soon. My application has passed eligibility just waiting on Security certification to pass. I am not a terrorist so I will get the visa lol Just a matter of waiting and waiting.
you know,when eligibility section is done affirmatively,it means you got the visa.as you said,matter of time but at least you know you'll be in canada soon:)

Reactions: kira260

hardeepkgill

Dec 13, 2017
Hi,

I got passport request today, I have applied online on Nov 25th with my husband. Got messages for both of us, tomorrow we are going to submit the passports at chd VFS. Hopefully get a long term visa. I have submitted Case specific enquiry 2-3 days ago. And today i finally got the message. Good luck to other members of this forum.

And can anyone tell me how much time it will take to get back the passports or anyone has good/bad experience with passport requests?

thanks

Reactions: kira260

Gill1234.shergill

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone know any doctors in Punjab who use eMedical?

I have read good reviews here about Dr. Shobha Kansal, anyone know if she uses eMedical? or any other doctor provide emedical

Cute girl

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi,

I got passport request today, I have applied online on Nov 25th with my husband. Got messages for both of us, tomorrow we are going to submit the passports at chd VFS. Hopefully get a long term visa. I have submitted Case specific enquiry 2-3 days ago. And today i finally got the message. Good luck to other members of this forum.

And can anyone tell me how much time it will take to get back the passports or anyone has good/bad experience with passport requests?

thanks

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Does anyone know any doctors in Punjab who use eMedical?

I have read good reviews here about Dr. Shobha Kansal, anyone know if she uses eMedical? or any other doctor provide emedical
You have to use a panel physician for immigration purposes. You can find a list of panel physicians on the IRCC website and it will list the ones in Punjab too :) I think you can call them and see if they use emedical.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Hi,

thanks
Wow. Great. Congratulations Dear. You will get the passports back within 7-10 days depends on the loads :).

Reactions: Mrmoody90

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Congratzzz :)
Hi,

thanks