+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV ONLINE APPLICATION FROM DUBAI - MAY 2016

ishlibidish

May 2, 2016
arsha said:
Hi All,
Thank you for all the information!

I am a Canadian PR and wanted to apply for TRV for my parents from Abu Dhabi. I wanted to know if the Letter of Invitation that i send should it be attested from Notary Public here in Canada? Any help would be highly appreciated.
Hi Arsha,

As far as I know, they will accept letter of invitation notarized or not. Some visa offices request it be notarized, some don't.

arsha

Jun 1, 2016
Thank you for the information and support!

I will probably do the same and send it without notarized and pray that the application gets accepted.

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
Dear Seniors,
I applied for my parents visit visa on 5th May along with passport through vfs Karachi and link paper application later to online. On 27th May I received rejection along with letter online. On 29th May I received email from CIC about update, but nothing has happened. Today 2nd June I went to vfs Karachi to collect my passport, they said that the system is showing still in process and they dont know when they will recieve passport from CIC Abu dhabi. I dont know what happened there, any one can suggest, please.

ishlibidish

May 2, 2016
patchup23 said:
applied may 6th, got PPR message may 26

i submitted an invitation letter from my sister and all other docs like certificate of employment, bank statement, proof of affinity and proof of property just to make sure .

i hope that tou guys receive your visa approval too..

godbless to us
Patchup,
Did you received back your passport and visa? how long did it take for you to get back the passport? and how much did you pay to VFS for the passport request?

sisternaima

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adam2012 said:
APPROVED VISA RECEIVED LAST THURSDAY THROUGH VFS GLOBAL.

APPLIED 03/05
RECEIVED 02/06
Congratulations! May I know the documents you have submitted to them? I submitted my application this June 1.
The staff who was arranging my files asked me if I travelled to Australia, U.S., U.K., NZ, Canada - I answered no to all.
Now I'm worried. I have to go there to undergo SEC. It's required if you want to register in Canada as a Nurse.

patchup23

May 19, 2016
got my passport.
multiple valid till passport validity.
I paid VFS 167AED
Passport Submitted thru VFS 28th of May

sisternaima

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patchup23 said:
got my passport.
multiple valid till passport validity.
I paid VFS 167AED
Passport Submitted thru VFS 28th of May
Wow congrats! Have you ever been in any other country where it needs visa prior to arrival? travel history is one of my worries. :(
I also don't have an invitation letter. Just printed emails from CARNA and Kwantlen University that I will need to undergo a 2 day exam.

simplyaddo

Jun 18, 2012
sisternaima said:
Wow congrats! Have you ever been in any other country where it needs visa prior to arrival? travel history is one of my worries. :(
I also don't have an invitation letter. Just printed emails from CARNA and Kwantlen University that I will need to undergo a 2 day exam.
It varies from case to case and nationality. My in-laws hadn't traveled our of their home country for 30 odd years. They got a multiple TRV.

ishlibidish

May 2, 2016
Got a message from CIC today and my visa got refused for the following reasons:

Current Employment Situation
Travel History

I have a great feeling that the first reason was due to my employment visa here in Dubai will expire next year. Employment contracts here in Dubai are 2 years long and renewable. Maybe next time when I renew my contract I'll immediately apply for TRV.

Second reason is travel history. I've been to different countries for tourism but most of them are small countries and usually are short sweet escape from work. Maybe it's time ti travel to giant countries...any suggestions on which countries i can travel to for tourism sake like Germany in Schengen countries?

adc123

Mar 24, 2014
I applied TRV online for my mom on May 19, 2016. We received passport request earlier today, June 8, 2016. It looks like for online application, they stick with 21 days.

wish you all the best luck.