+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV ONLINE APPLICATION FROM DUBAI - MAY 2016

ishlibidish

May 2, 2016
Anyone here from Dubai (Filipino citizen) applied TRV online this month of May? Just want to track the processing time as I am worried I have read lots of delayed cases. Will be traveling by July 2016.

naveedmath

May 5, 2016
Applied for TRV on Jan 26th ; scheduled to leave in July (for summer break with wife and kids) but still no word.

UAE processing seems very very backlogged ; and I have been to Canada 4 times and wife and kids are Canadian so go figure!

mystique9999

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
I applied online on April 28th 2016 for my mom but unfortunately there is still no update (UAE online TRV processing time is 18 days).

naveedmath your case is highly unusual. Are you from Pakistan? Have you raised a case specific enquiry for you visa application?

patchup23

May 19, 2016
I'm Filipino and I also applied online last May 6th but until now, no update. The last blank update that I received was May 12th.
I need to travel 20th of June :(

mystique9999

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Hopefully you all will receive a response soon. I request you to keep posting any updates so that others can anticipate what's next for them.

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
naveedmath said:
Applied for TRV on Jan 26th ; scheduled to leave in July (for summer break with wife and kids) but still no word.

UAE processing seems very very backlogged ; and I have been to Canada 4 times and wife and kids are Canadian so go figure!
very strange, long waiting for you, Hopefully you will receive it soon. Btw, Canadian Wife and children are very big disadvantage for you (home ties very weak), but your 4 times visit and return to Canada is a very strong positive.

patchup23

May 19, 2016
I wish they will update us soon :( with a positive result.
The processing time at their website change from 18 days to 19 days. :(

ishlibidish

May 2, 2016
OH MY! This is alarming...do we have digits or some agency that we can call or ask to with these cases? it's frustrating as it will waste your energy and time and destroys your vacation plans. :(

ishlibidish

May 2, 2016
naveedmath said:

Wow? That's too much! Did you contact Canadian Embassy about this?

mystique9999

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
mystique9999 said:
I applied online on April 28th 2016 for my mom but unfortunately there is still no update (UAE online TRV processing time is 18 days).

naveedmath your case is highly unusual. Are you from Pakistan? Have you raised a case specific enquiry for you visa application?
Got an email from CIC today. TRV application was rejected.

mystique9999

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
The reasons were "Purpose of Visit" (I had attached hotel bookings and plane tickets) and "Ties to country of residence" (We are expats and my mom has been in the UAE for the past 35 years.). This was the second application after a prior rejection.

I really do not know how to address these concerns.

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
mystique9999 said:
The reasons were "Purpose of Visit" (I had attached hotel bookings and plane tickets) and "Ties to country of residence" (We are expats and my mom has been in the UAE for the past 35 years.). This was the second application after a prior rejection.

I really do not know how to address these concerns.
Who sponsored her for canada? how many dependents in UAE of your mother? It is difficult to get visit visa of a single mother, even she has dependents in home country