+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV ONLINE APPLICATION FROM DUBAI - MAY 2016

ishlibidish

May 2, 2016
patchup23 said:
God is good.
passport request just now
Hi Patchup,

Just want to know what are the documents you submitted for your TRV application? did you have a letter of invitation from a friend in canada or no?

Has_san

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Toronto
Congratulation for those who have recieved passport request.

I have been waiting for my TRV result since 11th April as I applied thru VFS Dubai and since then I have got one query related to my history in 2006-2008 which was bit weird.

Its been over 45 days and I haven't heard anything yet. Is anybody else delayed so much?

Mothsmoke

May 28, 2016
Has_san said:
Congratulation for those who have recieved passport request.

I have been waiting for my TRV result since 11th April as I applied thru VFS Dubai and since then I have got one query related to my history in 2006-2008 which was bit weird.

Its been over 45 days and I haven't heard anything yet. Is anybody else delayed so much?
Applied on May 5th, still no update!!
you should now fill and submit case specific inquiry form!

patchup23

May 19, 2016
applied may 6th, got PPR message may 26

i submitted an invitation letter from my sister and all other docs like certificate of employment, bank statement, proof of affinity and proof of property just to make sure .

i hope that tou guys receive your visa approval too..

godbless to us

soumyas13

Jun 11, 2012
I applied for TRV for my 2 year old daughter from VFS Dubai on May 10th.
Her PR application is in process too.
Need to somehow enter Canada in order to meet my residency obligations.Cant leave her with anyone in hometown too.. Completely in a fix now!

No news yet :(

Mothsmoke

May 28, 2016
soumyas13 said:
I applied for TRV for my 2 year old daughter from VFS Dubai on May 10th.
Her PR application is in process too.
Need to somehow enter Canada in order to meet my residency obligations.Cant leave her with anyone in hometown too.. Completely in a fix now!

No news yet :(
Dont worry, it will come by next week, i applied on 5th may, no updates yet!!

soumyas13

Jun 11, 2012
I received a call from embassy today..They mentioned that they would withdraw TRV application as her PR is almost ready(which is kind of superfast, when going by the processing time on the website and a surprise)
So tats something positive..But keeping my fingers crossed,till l I get it in hand..

Mothsmoke

May 28, 2016
soumyas13 said:
I received a call from embassy today..They mentioned that they would withdraw TRV application as her PR is almost ready(which is kind of superfast, when going by the processing time on the website and a surprise)
So tats something positive..But keeping my fingers crossed,till l I get it in hand..
Atleast you have something to think as new! good luck!

mystique9999

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
OK guys round 3 for my mom's TRV application

29th May 2016: Paper application submitted at VFS Dubai. They said it will take 1 month.

Mothsmoke

May 28, 2016
mystique9999 said:
OK guys round 3 for my mom's TRV application

29th May 2016: Paper application submitted at VFS Dubai. They said it will take 1 month.
Hi mystique9999,

Round 3, means you have applied for the 3rd time???

arsha

Jun 1, 2016
Hi All,
Thank you for all the information!

I am a Canadian PR and wanted to apply for TRV for my parents from Abu Dhabi. I wanted to know if the Letter of Invitation that i send should it be attested from Notary Public here in Canada? Any help would be highly appreciated.