+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV ONLINE APPLICATION FROM DUBAI - MAY 2016

adc123

Mar 24, 2014
mystique9999 said:
Hi adc123...Congratulations. Is your mother working? How did you show ties to your country of residence?
She is working. We only showed her employment letter, her visa (just got renewed) and a letter of explanation.

However, the situation is a bit different. I am PR of Canada and inviting her to visit me. Also, she got approved for a Canadian visa and visited Canada once before. I do think those helped her case.

Sorry that this doesn't help. For Canadian visa, I do think luck plays a part, too. I wish your mom can get hers this time.

mystique9999

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Man I've still not received a response from CIC forum since 29th May 2016 when I applied via VFS Dubai. I've sent emails to the embassy and also issued a case specific enquiry but there is no response. The flight is this week and the UAE will be closed for Eid Al Fitr holidays this week. Any idea what I should do now?

sisternaima

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mystique9999 said:
Man I've still not received a response from CIC forum since 29th May 2016 when I applied via VFS Dubai. I've sent emails to the embassy and also issued a case specific enquiry but there is no response. The flight is this week and the UAE will be closed for Eid Al Fitr holidays this week. Any idea what I should do now?
Hi mystique, any news? I also applied for trv here in abu dhabi last june 1 and no updates. System says processig time is 26 days but it has not been updated since last week..

iMatt

Jul 4, 2016
I applied online for TRV in Abu Dhabi on May 19, status shows that biometrics are required. Biometrics were given and I was told by VFS that they were submitted on May 20.
Still waiting.

zimba989

Jul 4, 2016
Hi,

I applied for TRV through VFS Dubai on May 30th, 2016 at that time Processing Time was 20 days and now it is 26 days. However, as of today 35 days (July 4th, 2016).

I have a Pakistani PP and have travelled to France recently but this delay is frustrating me as I had to cancel my flight that I booked for July 4th, 2016 hoping that I would get the TRV max by Jun 30th, 2016.

I have sent Case Specific Enquiry as well on Jun 27th, 2016 but have not heard back anything, and there is no way to contact through phone.

Please help me as I want to know when my Visa will be processed as I have all my Eid holidays and later planned but now everything is falling apart :'( :'(

I submitted Letter of Invitations as well as my Biometric was done at the time of submission of application and my passport is with Canadian Embassy as well.

ZohaibCFE

Jul 15, 2016
Hi all i am new to this forum,,

On 12th july i have been applied for TRV for canada, based on followings points please give me your expert opinion,

1. Visited to USA on single entry visa,
2. Applied online.
3. 13 july went for my Bio met.
4. I am married and my wife and my mom is staying with in Oman.
5. Planning to visit for Association of certified fraud examiner conference.
6. on CIC website i uploaded my USA visit visa copy (This visa finished as this was a single entry visa).

Please give your expert opinion how strong my case is to get approved case.

riznieva

Nov 2, 2014
mystique9999 said:
Nothing at all. It's been almost more than 40 days now.
Hello, Any update to your application? My husband filed his application on May 26 2016 in VFS Abudhabi, but unfortunately we haven't hear/recieve any update from CIC. So sad coz his vacation already started July 10th and that should be his travel date.

riznieva

Nov 2, 2014
zimba989 said:
Hi,

I applied for TRV through VFS Dubai on May 30th, 2016 at that time Processing Time was 20 days and now it is 26 days. However, as of today 35 days (July 4th, 2016).

I have a Pakistani PP and have travelled to France recently but this delay is frustrating me as I had to cancel my flight that I booked for July 4th, 2016 hoping that I would get the TRV max by Jun 30th, 2016.

I have sent Case Specific Enquiry as well on Jun 27th, 2016 but have not heard back anything, and there is no way to contact through phone.

Please help me as I want to know when my Visa will be processed as I have all my Eid holidays and later planned but now everything is falling apart :'( :'(

I submitted Letter of Invitations as well as my Biometric was done at the time of submission of application and my passport is with Canadian Embassy as well.
Any update brother?

naveenkhatri

May 4, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-12-2018
Applied TRV on 14th June and yet to hear back from Embassy. Tried approaching VFS but seems like its only a general information center post application.

Abu Dhabi Embassy is no more accessible to general public, so seems like there is no other option rather waiting.

Tried linking paper application online also, but shows no records found.

Anyone here who got update, applied in June?