+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV ONLINE APPLICATION FROM DUBAI - MAY 2016

autoscriptor

Star Member
Jul 5, 2009
naveenkhatri said:
Applied TRV on 14th June and yet to hear back from Embassy. Tried approaching VFS but seems like its only a general information center post application.

Abu Dhabi Embassy is no more accessible to general public, so seems like there is no other option rather waiting.

Tried linking paper application online also, but shows no records found.

Anyone here who got update, applied in June?
Applied for wife on June 1st, and not expecting anything before July 28. Current processing time is now at 39 days which I believe that they mean "working days". From June 1st it's not yet 39 working days.

sonnabend

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
Paris
autoscriptor said:
Applied for wife on June 1st, and not expecting anything before July 28. Current processing time is now at 39 days which I believe that they mean "working days". From June 1st it's not yet 39 working days.
But according to CIC, the processing time is calendar days and not working days
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=540&top=13

autoscriptor

Star Member
Jul 5, 2009
sonnabend said:
But according to CIC, the processing time is calendar days and not working days
[link removed]
Now you made me angry at CIC :mad:

However, all I can do is wait and check this thread from time to time to see if anyone has got any news ;D

autoscriptor

Star Member
Jul 5, 2009
Done some research on how to officially contact CIC after submitting any type of application. Looks like they have a web form that we can submit for all case specific related matters. The web form is available here: cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

iMatt

Jul 4, 2016
May 19th online application/biometrics Abu Dhabi.
Got an update July 19th showing biometrics were received.
Got an email today asking for passport as a decision has been made!
See ya!!!

riznieva

Nov 2, 2014
Hello guys, good day! Need help please.
My husband filed his TRV application last May 26, 2016 at VFS Abudhabi, but since then he never received any email or update from CIC of abudhabi. And today he received this email from VFS. We're confused about this. Does anyone here who is in the same situation?

Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your correspondence has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 19 Jul 2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number:20160526XXXXXXXXXXXXX

And when we tried to track his application, this is what's written:

Your Passport Status
Documents for visa application, tracking ID No.20160526XXXXXXXXXXX have been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 19/07/2016 .

mystique9999

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Hi everyone.

My mom's TRV application has finally been approved AA after 2 rejections. The timeline is as follows:

29 May 2016 - Paper Application Submitted Via VFS Dubai (Paper application was later linked electronically on the CIC website)
13 July 2016 - Received message that application has been updated (no messages found after logging in)
20 July 2016 - Received message that application has been updated (no messages found after logging in)
21 July 2016 - Received message that application has been updated. When I logged in I found out that the application has been approved.

How are the others (sisternaima especially) faring?

sisternaima

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mystique9999 said:
Hi everyone.

My mom's TRV application has finally been approved AA after 2 rejections. The timeline is as follows:

29 May 2016 - Paper Application Submitted Via VFS Dubai (Paper application was later linked electronically on the CIC website)
13 July 2016 - Received message that application has been updated (no messages found after logging in)
20 July 2016 - Received message that application has been updated (no messages found after logging in)
21 July 2016 - Received message that application has been updated. When I logged in I found out that the application has been approved.

hi mystique, mabrook to you and your mom! ;D
Still no updates. Hopefully this week I'll at least hear from them. Will let you know.

naveenkhatri

May 4, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-12-2018
mystique9999 said:
Hi everyone.

Hi,

How did you linked paper application. Tried searching using First, Last name and DOB, but system shows no record found.
We applied on 14th June but no update yet

mystique9999

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
I used the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number and date of birth as well as the names if I remember correctly. My mom's visa application was rejected twice and both rejection letters had the same UCI number printed on them. So I used the same and somehow the application got linked.

adam2012

Jan 11, 2016
riznieva said:
Hello guys, good day! Need help please.
My husband filed his TRV application last May 26, 2016 at VFS Abudhabi, but since then he never received any email or update from CIC of abudhabi. And today he received this email from VFS. We're confused about this. Does anyone here who is in the same situation?

Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your correspondence has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 19 Jul 2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number:20160526XXXXXXXXXXXXX

HI DID YOU RECEIVED THE VISA?

And when we tried to track his application, this is what's written:

Your Passport Status
Documents for visa application, tracking ID No.20160526XXXXXXXXXXX have been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 19/07/2016 .

riznieva

Nov 2, 2014
Unfortunately no!

Something came up on my husband's side. He wasn't able to go to VFS coz he traveled go back to the Philippines right away. So, we're just going to send an email to VFS.