+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV for spouse sponsorship application in process

Kavvi

Aug 6, 2019
Ok Thanks for answering the question. So it there are good chances to get TRV. Have anyone recently tried or should I wait a answer from NDVO ? If it will take only 3 months for PR application then I don’t care. But everyone says Delhi take much longer Time. Is there any Idea on recent times ?[/QUOTE
Irrespective of where you have applied from, 6 to 12 months is the timeframe for PR.

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
It will likely be very difficult to get a TRV approved. The fact she has a spousal sponsorship application in progress significantly lowers the chance of approval. The fact her job is contract and ends soon will work against her as well - as will the fact she has no property or assets.

Do not book the air tickets. This doesn't demonstrate that she will return and if the TRV is refused, will end up being a waste of money.

Is there anything she can show to demonstrate ties that you haven't thought of? Unfortunately her case looks extremely weak right now.
I need help as I applied online for mg TRV today, my canadian wife has sponsor me. All good but I received email said A message about your application is waiting for you. I did login my GC key but there is no message. Can anyone help me please. Thanks

davesar abhi

Sep 13, 2017
Hi Bryanna,

My spouse's TRV application has been approved while PR is in progress.

So hopefully after getting passport submitted she will get it within a week or so. Do you have any idea about the duration?

Once she is here I have to inform CIC s that her PR request is sent in Canada only.

What documents I have to send to CIC once she is here? I hope it is not a lot of documents i.e. updating the forms sent earlier in Sponsorship application.

Please share your knowledge about after steps of TRV approval for a person with PR in process.

Thanks for your support
Hey! M in the same boat! Coukd u pls give an overview of the documents used for successfull approval

thanks in advance!