+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV 2018 online. share your timeline Philippines

ghenny

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
May correspondence letter na sila sis. Hehe mag eemail din ba sila pag may final decision na or mag aappear lang dun sa account nila? Natetense ako hhaha
Ok thats good. Sa akin kase late ang email nila nang isang araw. Pero nag text sa akin ang VFS na courierd na daw ang envelop ko pero wlang sinabi na approved. Ang ginawa ko lng chinecheck ko ang CIC account ko. Dun ko nakita na approved na ako. Pero yung email, the next day pa dumating hehehe.

ghenny

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
May correspondence letter na sila sis. Hehe mag eemail din ba sila pag may final decision na or mag aappear lang dun sa account nila? Natetense ako hhaha
Eto and text nang vfs sa akin

Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXX - An envelope for the decision of your visa results that has been processed has been sent from the IRCC office, on date and is in transit to the Canadian Visa Application Center Canada Visa Application Centre,Cebu.

MARJ2013

May 15, 2019
Good day!
Just sharing the current status of my parents application ( offline ) TRV

May 15, 2019 : Applied / Biometrics done the same day
May 16,2019 : Link to GCKey/ Submitted
May 22, 2019 : Correspondence letter received / review of eligibility started.

But the Background check status still the same. I noticed that other BGC change to “not applicable” .So am I just need to
wait for the final decision because I already received a correspondence letter ? or i’ll just wait for the background check status to update to “not applicable” before waiting for final decision?

dreematt

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 17, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015 (Up Front)
Thank you for the response. I was wondering what else I can provide to help him with the application. I would really want him to come and visit here.

dreematt

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 17, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015 (Up Front)
Also, is it okay if his the amount of money he will put in his account which will be updated in his passbook will be really current. Like it’s not from few months back. We are trying to provide as much as we can for the show money in his account.

bpayne788

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Also, is it okay if his the amount of money he will put in his account which will be updated in his passbook will be really current. Like it’s not from few months back. We are trying to provide as much as we can for the show money in his account.
Yes, that’s fine. My parents did the same. Just updated their passbook for the 1st quarter of the year.

dreematt

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 17, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015 (Up Front)
Yes, that’s fine. My parents did the same. Just updated their passbook for the 1st quarter of the year.
Thank you. What else should I submit to his online application? Online application is better than paper right? Please walk me through it I would really don’t want to mess it up. Thank you

ghenny

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Thank you. What else should I submit to his online application? Online application is better than paper right? Please walk me through it I would really don’t want to mess it up. Thank you
For me paper application is better. Because you can submit even the unecessary documents.

dreematt

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 17, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015 (Up Front)
For me paper application is better. Because you can submit even the unecessary documents.

But don’t they check it on VAC? I mean in VFS? He is working in UAE so I’m assuming there’s one office of VFS in Abu Dhabi. Can it be walk in to submit requirements there?

bpayne788

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
for us, online was better and convinient for my parents... i mostly did it anyway, all they have to do is to gather all the necessary documents and sent it to me and i uploaded it.

it depends i guess in the situation.. my parents has business permit, properties, tax payments, vehicle registrations, enough funds for their stay (we mentioned 3 weeks in their purpose of travel/letter), their application was very straight forward, so whatever documents was requested that’s what we submitted. We included invitation letter, my husband’s t4, his employment letter, his birth certificate & my pr card.. the main purpose of their visit is vacation and family visit, To also meet their newest grand daughter for the 1st time.

Reactions: Elmi85

MARJ2013

May 15, 2019
Got the decision for my parents application today. It is APPROVED! Thanks God.

May 15,2019- Applied/ Biometrics Done
May 22, 2019- Correspondence Letter received
May 24,2019- Final decision was approved.

Can we book their flight tickets anytime ?

Jhenny0622

May 24, 2019
Just an update
My TRV is APPROVED. Yay!
Boyfriend ko nag sponsor. Wla po akong work. First to apply trv to canada

My timeline:

May 10, 2019- Paper base application( vfs cebu) and Biometric
May 16, 2019- Correspondence Letter/ Biometric Validity ( linked my uci to GCKey)
May 20, 2019- Visa Approved

God luck everyone
Hi sis congrats pde ba Malayan how did ur bf write his invitation letter para my idea don any bf ko thank u sis I’m planning also to apply TRV and sponsor ko din mag bf ko thank u and congrats

Jhenny0622

May 24, 2019
Just an update
My TRV is APPROVED. Yay!
Boyfriend ko nag sponsor. Wla po akong work. First to apply trv to canada

My timeline:

May 10, 2019- Paper base application( vfs cebu) and Biometric
May 16, 2019- Correspondence Letter/ Biometric Validity ( linked my uci to GCKey)
May 20, 2019- Visa Approved

God luck everyone
Hi sis is ur invitation letter notarised in Canada? And about Ur pictures with ur hubby scanned b or pinadeveloped mo then dinikit

bpayne788

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Got the decision for my parents application today. It is APPROVED! Thanks God.

May 15,2019- Applied/ Biometrics Done
May 22, 2019- Correspondence Letter received
May 24,2019- Final decision was approved.

Can we book their flight tickets anytime ?
Congratulations!!!!

We didn’t booked their flights until they got the visa on hand... just to be sure ;)