+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV 2018 online. share your timeline Philippines

MARJ2013

May 15, 2019
No such thing for TRV. Next correspondence will be the return of the passports.
My sister applied my parents for TRV, by the way, my sister is a Canadian Citizen. All of us siblings (6) are working abroad. Only our parents are left in the Philippines.Do you think there is a disadvantage with that because IRCC might think they will not leave Canada at the end of their stay?

Last edited:

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
My sister applied my parents for TRV, by the way, my sister is a Canadian Citizen. All of us siblings (6) are working abroad. Only our parents are left in the Philippines.Do you think there is a disadvantage with that because IRCC might think they will not leave Canada at the end of their stay?
Possibly, yes.

bpayne788

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Hello po. Nag sumbit and na biometrics na parents ko yesterday (may15,2019). They are applying TRV thru paper. Ok lang ba yung di na tinanggap yung itinerary nila ( purpose of visit) ? Hindi na daw kailangan, yun ang sabi sakanila.
Pag paper application daw ba ganyan na talaga hindi na tinatanggap? Kasi my parents applied online we still included it kasi they ask for it to be uploaded...maybe different nga pag paper and online...

MARJ2013

May 15, 2019
Pag paper application daw ba ganyan na talaga hindi na tinatanggap? Kasi my parents applied online we still included it kasi they ask for it to be uploaded...maybe different nga pag paper and online...
Siguro nga ganun. Kailan sila nag apply? Ano na status ng application nila?

CLAIREESPENA

Dec 4, 2018
Hello po. Nag sumbit and na biometrics na parents ko yesterday (may15,2019). They are applying TRV thru paper. Ok lang ba yung di na tinanggap yung itinerary nila ( purpose of visit) ? Hindi na daw kailangan, yun ang sabi sakanila.
Nung nag apply ako thru paper. Tinangap naman nila. :)

CLAIREESPENA

Dec 4, 2018
Hindi naman kaya magka problema paper nila ‍ ? Hahahaha
Kasi, pag papasok ka palang sa vfs at kukuha ng queue number, binabalik talaga nila ang ibang papers like yung itinerary nga (kinuha lang nila photocopy ng passport at yung form na finill up ko). Pero pag pasok na dun sa may officer na mag pprocess, doon ko binigay lahat ng docs ko.

ghenny

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Just an update
My TRV is APPROVED. Yay!
Boyfriend ko nag sponsor. Wla po akong work. First to apply trv to canada

My timeline:

May 10, 2019- Paper base application( vfs cebu) and Biometric
May 16, 2019- Correspondence Letter/ Biometric Validity ( linked my uci to GCKey)
May 20, 2019- Visa Approved

God luck everyone

Reactions: bpayne788

MARJ2013

May 15, 2019
Just an update
My TRV is APPROVED. Yay!
Boyfriend ko nag sponsor. Wla po akong work. First to apply trv to canada

My timeline:

May 10, 2019- Paper base application( vfs cebu) and Biometric
May 16, 2019- Correspondence Letter/ Biometric Validity ( linked my uci to GCKey)
May 20, 2019- Visa Approved

Go luck everyone
Wow Congrats Sis! Ang bilis. galing! Btw, ano application status mo after mo ma link sa GCKey yung application? Sa parents ko kasi processing pa din hehe

ghenny

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Wow Congrats Sis! Ang bilis. galing! Btw, ano application status mo after mo ma link sa GCKey yung application? Sa parents ko kasi processing pa din hehe
Thank you ses. Di mo link hanggat wala kapang correspondence letter. When you got it, dun may UCI kana at application number. Pwede mona ma link.
When i link my application its says processing but i check time to time hehehe nakaka temse kase hehehe.
Good luck sa parents mo ses

dreematt

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 17, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015 (Up Front)
Hey guys,

I hope this thread can really help us out. I been researching on how to apply online for tourist visa for a friend who works in UAE, was wondering what are the supporting documents needed, how much is the show money be like. And what can I invite him as a family friend, we grow up in the same town back home that’s how we know each other and I want to invite him so he can visit Canada. I am a permanent resident by the way, single mom and have my own apartment for two bedroom. I would like to invite him to stay in our place with no charge. Is this a big chance to get approved? He doesn’t have much travel history only in UAE. And he will only provide, employment certificate, pay stubs, land title back home in the Philippines, and a bank account that he have for like 200k peso in it. Do you think these are enough to get approved?

Thanks in advance to those will will respond to give me some advice.

Have a great day to all of us and good like to all of our applications.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hey guys,

I hope this thread can really help us out. I been researching on how to apply online for tourist visa for a friend who works in UAE, was wondering what are the supporting documents needed, how much is the show money be like. And what can I invite him as a family friend, we grow up in the same town back home that’s how we know each other and I want to invite him so he can visit Canada. I am a permanent resident by the way, single mom and have my own apartment for two bedroom. I would like to invite him to stay in our place with no charge. Is this a big chance to get approved? He doesn’t have much travel history only in UAE. And he will only provide, employment certificate, pay stubs, land title back home in the Philippines, and a bank account that he have for like 200k peso in it. Do you think these are enough to get approved?

Canada is stricter on Filipinos who are working outside the Philippines. They will think they will also want to work in Canada. Have him provide as much proof as possible that he will return to his job in the UAE. If he is earning from his land in the PH, let him show it. If he is remitting or investing money in the PH, let him show it as well. If you are family friends, show pictures from when you were very young.

ghenny

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hey guys,

In my case, im a single mother. No work. Its my boyfriend who invite me. He send invitation letter stating that he provide for all the lodging and boarding and also my airfareticket. And we state our main purpose to get to know each other because we are still in 3 years of relationship. Many seniors here said our letter is a red flag. We are red flag but we are being honest in our application. But look! I was approved. I also write cover letter. In my part i comply our remmittance since the begginning, my bank statement( 80kphp) my birth cert. my old pasport copies with stamp and refusals.my divorced cert( translated in english) my land title( under mortgage) my car or and cr, my childrens birth cert. and our emails and conversation in whatsapp and our photos together. Photos of our tavel outside the country and photos with my family. Btw, my travel history are in Japan( ex husband japanese and live for 5 years there) Hk, Macau and Thailand and i have 2 refusals before. France and Germany. And in my boyfriends part, he send me invitation letter, t4, bank statement and his company bank statement, birth cert. employment certificate his passport copy and income tax also his condo lease of agreement. And he send me a daily itenerary. We apply for 3 weeks. And my process takes 10 days before i got approved!
Hope it helps. And feel free to ask if you have some questions.

Reactions: Jhenny0622

MARJ2013

May 15, 2019
In my case, im a single mother. No work. Its my boyfriend who invite me. He send invitation letter stating that he provide for all the lodging and boarding and also my airfareticket. And we state our main purpose to get to know each other because we are still in 3 years of relationship. Many seniors here said our letter is a red flag. We are red flag but we are being honest in our application. But look! I was approved. I also write cover letter. In my part i comply our remmittance since the begginning, my bank statement( 80kphp) my birth cert. my old pasport copies with stamp and refusals.my divorced cert( translated in english) my land title( under mortgage) my car or and cr, my childrens birth cert. and our emails and conversation in whatsapp and our photos together. Photos of our tavel outside the country and photos with my family. Btw, my travel history are in Japan( ex husband japanese and live for 5 years there) Hk, Macau and Thailand and i have 2 refusals before. France and Germany. And in my boyfriends part, he send me invitation letter, t4, bank statement and his company bank statement, birth cert. employment certificate his passport copy and income tax also his condo lease of agreement. And he send me a daily itenerary. We apply for 3 weeks. And my process takes 10 days before i got approved!
Hope it helps. And feel free to ask if you have some questions.
Thank you ses. Di mo link hanggat wala kapang correspondence letter. When you got it, dun may UCI kana at application number. Pwede mona ma link.
When i link my application its says processing but i check time to time hehehe nakaka temse kase hehehe.
Good luck sa parents mo ses
May correspondence letter na sila sis. Hehe mag eemail din ba sila pag may final decision na or mag aappear lang dun sa account nila? Natetense ako hhaha