+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur

vishalk100888

Dec 30, 2019
Hi, I have received my transcripts last week.
I had also specifically mentioned that I wanted subject and year wise transcripts.
You can connect with one mr. Lalaram in RU and see if they can help you track the status.
P.S. they are very lethargic and will try to delay your work by telling you to call the next day. Try calling him in the morning by 11 and he might respond.
how long it took for you to receive the transcript?
I'm on the same boat,it's been more that 10 days since I've applied but didn't get it yet?So I'm worried how long it would take to get it

Varnika Balan

Sep 30, 2021
Getting transcripts from RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY is very difficult process because the staffs from the university do not give any prompt update. Therefore I was searching for any online service provider who can collect the transcripts behalf of me and sent it to WES. MAIL TRANSCRIPTS proves to be the best among them all. Took their service before 2 months, was really very satisfying and worthy. Their team directly went to the university behalf of me and got the update. The update was also shared with me through Emails. BEST SERVICE EVER.........=)

Ananya Roy

Oct 19, 2021
To get the transcripts from Rajasthan university is very difficult and the people who are living abroad and want transcripts is really very hilarious process. So i tried to get someone online service provider to get the transcripts and ship it to WES and NASBA. MAIL TRANSCRIPTS PROVED to be the one. Placed an order with them and received the transcripts before the given ETA by the university. THANKS FOR MAIL TRANSCRIPTS, would recommend all who wants transcripts and living abroad. They are providing for almost 300+ universities. Even the process is simple and stress free.