+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur

Gripen

Jun 14, 2015
Hello,
Recently I requested 3 set of transcripts from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur for my B.E. Degree in sealed envelopes. The envelope contained just 2 sheets. I opened one of the envelope just to verify the content. To my surprise, the transcript doesn't mention subjectwise statement of marks. It just states marks obtained in each year for all 4 years of BE. It is just signed by Dy. Registrar. There is no university Seal either. University person says we issue official transcripts only in this format and not subjectwise.
While WES requirement says "2. Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript. It lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study."
Now I am not sure if WES will accept if I send these sealed transcripts without Seals and yearwise statement marks only.
Questions:
1. Anyone from Rajasthan University who has gone thru the same process, please reply if this is acceptable by WES?
2. If I take copy of my marksheets (It states marks obtained subjectwise) and get it signed and sealed in an envelope by the Dy. Registrar or equivalent, will it be counted as official transcripts?
3. Is academic transcript request form mandatory to be put in the sealed envelope as the university person refused to take it?

Seeking reply from Senior members or anyone having understanding on above issue ASAP.....
Thanks in Advance...

sharma.ad02

Oct 10, 2015
hey i want to apply for transcript from rajasthan University. Can you please share what is the procedure and where you applied and in how may time you received your transcript

thard

Oct 22, 2015
Hi ,

It would be a great help if you could tell me the procedure for applying the transcript for university of rajasthan.

Wating for your reply

Gripen

Jun 14, 2015
Hello,
I kept it very simple. I got my copy of marksheets for each year and copy of degree certificate signed and stamped from controller of examination office. My friend went on my behalf. They charged around Rs.150 per stamp. Afterwards, university dispatched it directly to my address by speed post. Took around 10 days before I received that. The envelope was also sealed, signed and dated by controller of examination. I took the envelope as received and a copy of my degree certificate, put it in a bigger envelope and sent to WES. It worked fine for me as I got the evaluation done within a week from WES. Good Luck!

PS: Rajasthan university issues official transcripts also that contains consolidated marks obtained in each year. It does not contain subject wise marks. I had a doubt if that'll work with WES so I tried above method.

CSQ_Applicant

May 2, 2010
Hi Gripen,

This is Ajit here. I had sent you a pm and would like to speak to you. Request you to respond please.

Thanks.

Dec 3, 2015
Hi,

I am also B.E. passout from university of rajasthan and looking for Transcripts.

Is there any way it could be done online, i.e. without going physically.

shrutishr

Dec 19, 2015
Hi everyone...I need some urgent help here...I did the steps as mentioned by Gripen. However, the envelope that I've received does not have stamp/signature on the back flap. It has a stamp on the front, that's all. Does that work with WES?? Please help!!!!

Road2CPR

Feb 9, 2016
Gripen said:
Hello,
Recently I requested 3 set of transcripts from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur for my B.E. Degree in sealed envelopes. The envelope contained just 2 sheets. I opened one of the envelope just to verify the content. To my surprise, the transcript doesn't mention subjectwise statement of marks. It just states marks obtained in each year for all 4 years of BE. It is just signed by Dy. Registrar. There is no university Seal either. University person says we issue official transcripts only in this format and not subjectwise.
While WES requirement says "2. Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript. It lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study."
Now I am not sure if WES will accept if I send these sealed transcripts without Seals and yearwise statement marks only.
Questions:
1. Anyone from Rajasthan University who has gone thru the same process, please reply if this is acceptable by WES?
2. If I take copy of my marksheets (It states marks obtained subjectwise) and get it signed and sealed in an envelope by the Dy. Registrar or equivalent, will it be counted as official transcripts?
3. Is academic transcript request form mandatory to be put in the sealed envelope as the university person refused to take it?

Seeking reply from Senior members or anyone having understanding on above issue ASAP.....
Thanks in Advance...

[Have you received the WES certificate ?]

canada_visa

Feb 12, 2016
Hi

Could you please tell since even i requested and the university of rajasthan does not issue subject wise transcripts.Please help.They dont even hand you over the transcripts and ask to either post to Canada directly or to college.I know the exact procedure but i dont know whether WES accept rajasthan university transcripts like this.

Please help someone.Gripen if you could reply your expercience please tell.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gripen said:
Hello,
I kept it very simple. I got my copy of marksheets for each year and copy of degree certificate signed and stamped from controller of examination office. My friend went on my behalf. They charged around Rs.150 per stamp. Afterwards, university dispatched it directly to my address by speed post. Took around 10 days before I received that. The envelope was also sealed, signed and dated by controller of examination. I took the envelope as received and a copy of my degree certificate, put it in a bigger envelope and sent to WES. It worked fine for me as I got the evaluation done within a week from WES. Good Luck!

PS: Rajasthan university issues official transcripts also that contains consolidated marks obtained in each year. It does not contain subject wise marks. I had a doubt if that'll work with WES so I tried above method.
Hi Gripen,

What do you mean by copy of marksheets and copy of degree certificate? Is it Xerox copy or Duplicate copy of Marksheets and certificate? Guys, please share your experience as I do not want to do any mistake. I did my B.E from Rajasthan University in 2008.

Please reply.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gripen said:
Hello,

Hello All,

I tried the same method mentioned by Gripen. I went to RU, Jaipur on March 15th around 10:00 AM. I would say better to go around 10:30 AM as they start their work around this time. I took two sets of clear photocopies of all the marksheets and my provisional degree certificate and an A4 size postal envelope. I paid Rs 150 /- per document at the cash counter and went to Room No. 110 where you will meet an officer who will ask you to fill a form to get your documents verified, signed and stamped. You have to mention your address on the envelope so that they will send you the sealed envelope with required documents.

I have received my documents on March 23rd. Its pretty straight forward process and the officer there is good and helpful.

Thanks

ashishc

Jun 11, 2016
UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
hi

For getting the transcripts do you also need to take originals along with the Photocopies or only photocopies are fine?

please reply asap
thanks
Ashish

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashishc said:
hi

For getting the transcripts do you also need to take originals along with the Photocopies or only photocopies are fine?

please reply asap
thanks
Ashish
You should take originals with you. Also, take two set of photocopies of all the documents with you. And reach after 10:30 AM to the University.

Thanks

ashishc

Jun 11, 2016
UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
_Aspirant said:
You should take originals with you. Also, take two set of photocopies of all the documents with you. And reach after 10:30 AM to the University.

Thanks
I am in Bangalore and I plan to get my mark sheets stamped through one of my friends.
So that means I will need to send my originals through registered post to my friend in jaipur, who will then be taking my documents to the University on my behalf.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashishc said:
I am in Bangalore and I plan to get my mark sheets stamped through one of my friends.
So that means I will need to send my originals through registered post to my friend in jaipur, who will then be taking my documents to the University on my behalf.
I hope it will work like you want. You should also write an authorization letter and send it with your friend saying that your friend is authorized to do this procedure for you.