+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur

Avni94

Jul 2, 2018
Hi, I have received my transcripts last week.
I had also specifically mentioned that I wanted subject and year wise transcripts.
You can connect with one mr. Lalaram in RU and see if they can help you track the status.
P.S. they are very lethargic and will try to delay your work by telling you to call the next day. Try calling him in the morning by 11 and he might respond.
Hi,
When you mentioned about the subject wise requirements in your transcripts, did they finally do that ? I am going to apply this month for transcripts and after reading all the comments, it sure seems a tedious job to finally get an appropriate set of transcripts in hand from RU
So did they comply to your request and made subject wise transcript with the university stamp?

thegeek

Jun 16, 2018
Hi,
When you mentioned about the subject wise requirements in your transcripts, did they finally do that ? I am going to apply this month for transcripts and after reading all the comments, it sure seems a tedious job to finally get an appropriate set of transcripts in hand from RU
So did they comply to your request and made subject wise transcript with the university stamp?
Steps to Obtain Transcripts from Rajasthan University.
  1. Get Copy of: 10th, 12th, College Marksheets, Bachelors Degree and Masters Degree (if applicable) - No need to self attest anything and No id required.
  2. Write a basic application on blank paper stating that you want a transcript and mention both the degrees. Mention Degrees names and year of completion. Also, do mention your name, address and phone number in the application.
  3. Now, Go to Counter 10, Block 2 - Payment Block. Please go between 10.30am to 1.30pm
  4. Tell the guy you want Subject wise transcript and pay Rs. 1320 (ignore the amount in the image below) and get yellow + pink receipts. The amount includes the transcript fees for both the Bachelors and Masters degree.
  5. Go to Room no 118 in the main building (Patel Bhawan).
  6. Fill a form mentioning your address
  7. You will get the transcript in 30 days ONLY even if I live in Jaipur. Come on 30 days?? But they mentioned it.

A paper which they worship like God as everyone points to the same paper in this room:

Reactions: satishpandey

Avni94

Jul 2, 2018
  1. Get Copy of: 10th, 12th, College Marksheets, Bachelors Degree and Masters Degree (if applicable) - No need to self attest anything and No id required.
  2. Write a basic application on blank paper stating that you want a transcript and mention both the degrees. Mention Degrees names and year of completion. Also, do mention your name, address and phone number in the application.
  3. Now, Go to Counter 10, Block 2 - Payment Block. Please go between 10.30am to 1.30pm
  4. Tell the guy you want Subject wise transcript and pay Rs. 1320 (ignore the amount in the image below) and get yellow + pink receipts. The amount includes the transcript fees for both the Bachelors and Masters degree.
  7. You will get the transcript in 30 days ONLY even if I live in Jaipur. Come on 30 days?? But they mentioned it.

A paper which they worship like God as everyone points to the same paper in this room:

I have just done my masters from RU. So I needed 7 transcripts . How much will all this cost ? I hope not 1200/- per copy !?! Please reply on my email id as I have more questions to ask . Please ?

Last edited:

priajoshua

Jul 20, 2018
Hello,
I kept it very simple. I got my copy of marksheets for each year and copy of degree certificate signed and stamped from controller of examination office. My friend went on my behalf. They charged around Rs.150 per stamp. Afterwards, university dispatched it directly to my address by speed post. Took around 10 days before I received that. The envelope was also sealed, signed and dated by controller of examination. I took the envelope as received and a copy of my degree certificate, put it in a bigger envelope and sent to WES. It worked fine for me as I got the evaluation done within a week from WES. Good Luck!

PS: Rajasthan university issues official transcripts also that contains consolidated marks obtained in each year. It does not contain subject wise marks. I had a doubt if that'll work with WES so I tried above method.

Hi,
I am trying to get a transcript for my B.Ed from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth and I found that they were asking for 5500!! the other universities from where I got my transcript charged Rs 500 only. Do you advise if I should go to the university myself and do it coz I live in Bangalore or should i ask someone to get it for me. My worry is also will they mention all the subjects well or just do a shoddy job.
Plz let me know

Avni94

Jul 2, 2018
Universities in Rajasthan are asking a hefty amount for transcripts.. I paid Rs.9420/- for just 7 transcripts ! When usually, 1st transcript is of a big amount, and rest are copies ! They are making money over such a petty job ! I applied for it a few days back by going and personally telling them my requirements in the transcripts.Waiting for them to reach on my address. They take a month to reach. The amount remains the same, if you apply online or go to the office.

satishpandey

Sep 24, 2018
I have just done my masters from RU. So I needed 7 transcripts . How much will all this cost ? I hope not 1200/- per copy !?! Please reply on my email id as I have more questions to ask . Please ?
===

============

Hi,
Thanks for providing the details to obtain transcripts from University of Rajasthan.
I need some more/basic information. Can i reach out to you personally?

bvnmistry

Jul 17, 2019
please share the experience of anyone who recently completed their ECA with JRN university. i have completed my Btech electrical in 2010

param737

Aug 5, 2019
hi

BVNMISTRY and SATISHPANDEY

I have done my B.Tech From JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur. Are you guys discussing about the same institute?
Does anyone has got the ECA from this University.

I shall also be going for my trans scripts in this month.

Oct 26, 2019
Dear All
It’s quite simple, you just need to visit the Rajasthan University exam Centre and request them for transcript. There is dedicated section for transcript and they will issue transcript and send to WES Canada directly. Kindly ensure to take along photocopy of all your marksheet, degree certificate, 10th & 12th Marksheet. Kindly ensure your name in all the certificates should be same, else they will not issue any transcript. They took minimum 45 days to issue the transcript.

Thanks

Oct 26, 2019
I am seeing now process is online to get transcripts from Rajasthan . Has anyone Tried ? please sugges
They took fees only online and non refundable but you need to go to University within 3 days else your payment is no more valid.
I did the same but can’t visit University and pay the fees again, so better to go directly

May 22, 2019
Dear All
It’s quite simple, you just need to visit the Rajasthan University exam Centre and request them for transcript. There is dedicated section for transcript and they will issue transcript and send to WES Canada directly. Kindly ensure to take along photocopy of all your marksheet, degree certificate, 10th & 12th Marksheet. Kindly ensure your name in all the certificates should be same, else they will not issue any transcript. They took minimum 45 days to issue the transcript.

Thanks
Thank you Imtiyaz. Just few more questions:
1. Can we send some representative on our behalf?
2. How much they charged since you went recently?
3. Do we have to take originals as well?

Nov 25, 2019
Hi everyone...does the University of Rajasthan also require WES academic form to be signed by the college where one has done their graduation?
As I am planning to go to Jaipur to get the transcript process done...wanted to enquire whether they would require the WES academic form to be signed by the college as well?

Any light on the above matter will be really helpful.

vishalk100888

Dec 30, 2019
I'm from 2009 batch and applied for subject wise transcript from University of Rajasthan on 19,December.I gave them my home address(India) to deliver the transcript.It's been more than 10 days but didn't get it yet,I'm worrying if it got lost in between and when I ask them any tracking number they say for delivery within India there is no tracking number,any clue as they send it via speed post or normal post and how long it takes?

vishalk100888

Dec 30, 2019
Hi everyone...does the University of Rajasthan also require WES academic form to be signed by the college where one has done their graduation?
As I am planning to go to Jaipur to get the transcript process done...wanted to enquire whether they would require the WES academic form to be signed by the college as well?

Any light on the above matter will be really helpful.
No it's not required
carry xerox of all the marksheets and degree xerox and they will ask you to fill a form and write an application