+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from Panjab university chandigarh for ECA

DeepRaman658

Oct 12, 2019
Hello guys... if we use two downloades application forms separately for bachelor and masters because of less number of rows,do we need to pay for two forms 160*2?

Gurvindee

Sep 5, 2020
Hello,
Does anyone know if Panjab University is open and taking transcript and attestation applications? I am living abroad and was told that their offices have been closed due to Corona Virus.
Has anyone tried the online service with Panjab University? I need them to send official transcript/ marks and degree forms to WES for ECA.

DeepRaman658

Oct 12, 2019
Hello,
Does anyone know if Panjab University is open and taking transcript and attestation applications? I am living abroad and was told that their offices have been closed due to Corona Virus.
Has anyone tried the online service with Panjab University? I need them to send official transcript/ marks and degree forms to WES for ECA.
It is very easy now to send them document online after paying fees online. I have done it for my friend but the problem is it is almost one and a half month but they did not send my transcripts yet to Iqas nor are they attending any calls. I have been trying to call them but no answer yet.

Raman ramN

Sep 24, 2020
Hello everyone,
I am writing this post to get some help on ECA. I am currently living in canada and I have gotten the WES reference number. I have made the payment of INR 2260 to pu chandigarh in order to get my docs attested. I am just confused about the payment. Is it same as India for the people who are in canada to get those done for them and send in directly to WES??
please reply

DeepRaman658

Oct 12, 2019
Yess it is same for
Hello everyone,
I am writing this post to get some help on ECA. I am currently living in canada and I have gotten the WES reference number. I have made the payment of INR 2260 to pu chandigarh in order to get my docs attested. I am just confused about the payment. Is it same as India for the people who are in canada to get those done for them and send in directly to WES??
please reply
Yes it is same..process is similar for both so is the fees. Dont wry

MISS M

Feb 3, 2021
hi
I have also applied for verification of transcripts online. I am in Canada now. I followed their instruction from a website and paid around 5000rs/ for my bachelor's and master's verification from Panjab University. But now I heard they charged 304 US$ for applicants residing abroad. Can someone please suggest if this is true or what should I do now? it is almost more than 4 months now. My WES status is still on hold. I am so confused.

DeepRaman658

Oct 12, 2019
hi
I have also applied for verification of transcripts online. I am in Canada now. I followed their instruction from a website and paid around 5000rs/ for my bachelor's and master's verification from Panjab University. But now I heard they charged 304 US$ for applicants residing abroad. Can someone please suggest if this is true or what should I do now? it is almost more than 4 months now. My WES status is still on hold. I am so confused.
Hey

They do not charge different fee from candidates of india n abroad but the thing is sometimes they forget to send transcripts. Have you sent them email with all your documents? I applied transcripts for a friend and i called almost everyday. Reminded them that you didnot send. After 3 months they sent her transcripts. So try to call them. They do not easily pick the call but try try try. I used to make 100+ calls a day but sometimes they did not even pick single call.

Nov 26, 2020
Hi
I am new here looking for some help
Please tell me how to apply for the transcripts for ECA for immigration purpose
I am so much confused as I am in canada right now and while creating profile online with pu chd. I can’t figure out which address should i put , the one that is on my passport or my Canadian address
This thing is making alot of difference in the fees to pay
Please help

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hi
I am new here looking for some help
Please tell me how to apply for the transcripts for ECA for immigration purpose
I am so much confused as I am in canada right now and while creating profile online with pu chd. I can’t figure out which address should i put , the one that is on my passport or my Canadian address
This thing is making alot of difference in the fees to pay
Please help
Passport Address

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Mar 8, 2021
Hi,
I am looking for some help!! I have applied for transcripts for my bachelors and paid approx Rs.4500 on Feb 9,2021. Yesterday, I got an email from PU that i have to pay 304 USD as I am residing outside India. I have filled all my details like address and phone number of India only. They have changed my application status to discrepancy. One of my friend is also facing the same problem. I tried to call the university but they do not respond. There is no use of paying so much amount only for transcripts. Can somebody help me out please?

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hi,
I am looking for some help!! I have applied for transcripts for my bachelors and paid approx Rs.4500 on Feb 9,2021. Yesterday, I got an email from PU that i have to pay 304 USD as I am residing outside India. I have filled all my details like address and phone number of India only. They have changed my application status to discrepancy. One of my friend is also facing the same problem. I tried to call the university but they do not respond. There is no use of paying so much amount only for transcripts. Can somebody help me out please?
Its better that u personally visit PU in order to prove that u r in india ( take passport along with you).