+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from Indian Universities

Rajat Chanana

May 3, 2018
Hello everyone,
Can anyone help me for credential, for transcript to university should i send mark sheet semester wise i.e there 6 mark sheet for BCA semester wise or just one consolidate mar sheet that also i got from university.

Sana09

Apr 27, 2018
Hello everyone,
Can anyone help me for credential, for transcript to university should i send mark sheet semester wise i.e there 6 mark sheet for BCA semester wise or just one consolidate mar sheet that also i got from university.
Semester wisr

Sana09

Apr 27, 2018
Hello everyone,
Yup u have to send all doc..

Sana09

Apr 27, 2018
What does it mean
1: all documents were reviewed and accepted...?
2: we are reviewing your evaluation report....?
3:your evaluationis due for completion on 6/29/2018..??

Can any body explain me plz..plz plz plz plz.......guys..

Thanks and regards

Jagwant Singh

May 22, 2018
H
Hi All,
Has anyone here got their ITM Mumbai MBA degree evaluated from WES.
If yes, what did the Score report equated it to just BACHELORS or MASTERS??

Thanks
Hi, if you are talking about ITM i.e Institute for Technology and Management Based in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Then i would like to inform you that WES Canada did not recognized the institution as the Part time/executive MBA they offer from Southern New Hampshire University USA is not registered with AICTE. even full time MBA done from Chennai campus was not recognized by WES.

Himanshu@76453

Aug 6, 2018
Hi i have a question here.
There is one part time diploma course from kc college mumbai. But kc college is not in the list of wes will submitting transcripts help to evaluate the course and wes will approve that?

Appreciate your quick assistance i am already late for admissions.

Regards

Jagwant Singh

May 22, 2018
Hi i have a question here.
There is one part time diploma course from kc college mumbai. But kc college is not in the list of wes will submitting transcripts help to evaluate the course and wes will approve that?

Appreciate your quick assistance i am already late for admissions.

Regards
You need to ask your college is that specific course registered with AICTE AND from which university is that college recognized.
If it's not recognized then don't send to Wes.... Try IQAS instead.

Himanshu@76453

Aug 6, 2018
You need to ask your college is that specific course registered with AICTE AND from which university is that college recognized.
If it's not recognized then don't send to Wes.... Try IQAS instead.

Hi it is aicte approved but autonomous college not affiliated to any university.

Will it be approved? Iqas is also accepted for canada pr?

Jagwant Singh

May 22, 2018
For express entry it is accepted. Along with the transcripts etc you will have to send your college letters for AICTE APPROVAL for that specific course or list of course that aicte approved for your college and also that the college is autonomous.

Jagwant Singh

May 22, 2018
what I came to know from Wes is that if the course is not AICTE approved then it will not give it recognition. UGC gives universities permission to run and AICTE gives approval to the university College to run specific courses degree diploma etc.

Reactions: Himanshu@76453