04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Any agent for kanpur university??

Nov 9, 2017
Hi Quicktest,
I need help for transcript from Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar university Agra.

Kindly contact me here or send me at hemant.sharma1111 at gmail dot com.

Uma Mani

Nov 14, 2017
Hi All,

We are about to start the process to migrate to Canada. However, We were about a bit confused on the ECA process.
I have 2 degrees as below:
1. B.Tech from a university for which WES would evaluate the academic records.
2. MBA from Sikkim Manipal University- Distant Education program.

I got to know from the WES site that they do not evaluate academic records for Sikkim Manipal University. However, I read in some other blog that WES does this evaluation if the program was DEC-recognized at the time of my admission. I got a verbal confirmation that it is DEC-recognised, however I am trying to get a documnted evidence for the same.
Can I get some suggestion as to how I can complete my ECA please, if not from the WES site?

Thanks in advance.

zmehta

Sep 17, 2017
Cyprus
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
Please help
I have.one year diploma and i have sent a marksheet as transcripts with only states my college name, there address my and course but doesnt have affiliation details,can i send my passing certificate which clearly states its recognition,and how to send this one as i have already sent the previous one last week

vishal128901

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Anyone who can help me with transcripts from University of Pune? I had applied online back in Aug and sent them all the required documents and made the payment. The status on the university site shows as 'ready to dispatch' since September and I haven't yet received my transcripts. Please can someone help me with this?

gautammutgi

Jan 2, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
Hi,

I've done B.Com from Dr.C.V.Raman University (2012 Pass out) and MBA from Xaviers Institute of Business Management Studies (2014 Pass out). I would like to know whether I'm eligible for Canada Work Visa, if I apply. If yes, How do i get transcript from these universities?

Please let me know it's very urgent for me now to know all these things. Kindly send the details to my below email address.

Thanks & waiting,

Email: gautam.mutgi@gmail.com

JJAISON

Feb 28, 2018
I want to get transcript from Ayush university of science and health, chatisghar.
Can u help me out??

NitalPatel

Mar 9, 2018
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
Can anyone do let me know Mewar university MCA is valid and degree gets valid points for express entry or PNP program?

nashmia

Nov 21, 2009
Anyone who can help me with transcripts from University of Pune? I had applied online back in Aug and sent them all the required documents and made the payment. The status on the university site shows as 'ready to dispatch' since September and I haven't yet received my transcripts. Please can someone help me with this?
CAn I talk to you in message section please ?

Mar 11, 2018
My friend has done his Graduation from Panjab University. Is it compulsory to get the transcripts for those mark sheets also in which he got failed? But after giving re-exam in next year he got passed.