+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from Indian Universities

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
Guys do you think students from Mukesh Patel school of tech, Mumbai, can get masters evaluation through CES?

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Guys do you think students from Mukesh Patel school of tech, Mumbai, can get masters evaluation through CES?
Try to register on ECA and check if you find that University where your college is affiliated to. These processes are straight forward. For ECA transcript are sent from University and ECA like WES should recognise that.

Manjull

Aug 21, 2021
Hey,
I tried mail transcript for my transcript from Dr.C.V Raman University and I am happy with their services. My application took a little more time than my wife's, I thought they were just making money from us but when I contacted them they informed me it was the university which takes more time and my transcripts will be shipped at the given address. I wanted it for WES but the university does not ship it to WES and hence they did everything from their end despite the given times.

maya nigam

Sep 10, 2021
Hello Friends.

Me and my wife are planning to start Canadian PR process. And we got to know that we need to do WES assessment for our education.
So for that we need transcript from Delhi university, IIM indore and Mumbai University.

Let me know if any of you know any good agent who can help us in getting the transcripts.

Regards
Deep
I had applied through mail transcripts. For me they have been really big help as i was not able to visit university in person due to some reason (personal one).
You can try them they are very reliable and a very easy option for the people who live abroad or can't come to university all by themselves.

maheshunique

Sep 16, 2021
Hello,

Can anyone share their contact details? I need transcripts from University of Rajasthan.
Well, you can directly contact MailTranscripts a service provider in India and they provide service for more than 300 universities. Their website is: mailtranscripts.com and their contact numbers are 7045501204, 7304847371. You may call them or you may contact them via email as well: contactus@mailtranscripts.com. You will get good quality service, they are one of the best and oldest service providers in the market. I recently got my transcripts done through them in 20 days from Rajasthan university with ease.

iampara.b

Sep 18, 2021
165 Periyar University Salem

Pls can you share your contact details, I need transcript from Periyar University.
Hi Guys! I applied though a service provider MailTranscripts to get my transcript from Periyar university and got excellent service. I was not able to go to the university personally nor I had any contact details. I heard that mailtranscripts provide good customer service, so I approached them and I got my transcripts in 20 days. You can go and visit their website and check for more details (mailtranscripts.com) and you can also email them to contactus@mailtranscripts.com.

Sep 29, 2021
Hey, I used mail transcripts for my transcripts from University of Allahabad and my work went much smoother than I expected it to go. I am amazed by the services they are providing. I got my transcripts within 20 working days .

Oct 9, 2021
Recently I have applied for Transcripts from Mumbai university and Bharathair university for my husband. We actually live in Kerala, so visiting universities personally and getting the work done will be a great difficult process. We both were searching for online process directly from university website but did not get any process. We went through MAIL TRANSCRIPTS WEBSITE, we applied with them for both the universities by just uploading the documents in the link which was Emailed by them. Within a short period of time Mumbai university and Bharathair university shipped our documents to WES directly. The service provided by the MAIL TRANSCRIPTS TEAM was really very satisfying and worthy. Because of them our time and energy to visit the universities was saved. THANK YOU MAIL TRANSCRIPTS FOR YOUR GREAT SUPPORT AND SERVICES.