+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Traffic history from Queensland?

karizma360

Oct 12, 2018
Any one here who was asked additional documents like a letter from SPER stating this person does not have any unpaid fines due or a Queensland Police certificate stating criminal charges of a person apart from the National PCC & Driving History documents?

Please reply. My AOR is of 28 June 2019, I uploaded Traffic History document yesterday on 1 July 2019 via web form. I hope IRCC acknowledges my document and do not cancel my application.

Queenslander88

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Any one here who was asked additional documents like a letter from SPER stating this person does not have any unpaid fines due or a Queensland Police certificate stating criminal charges of a person apart from the National PCC & Driving History documents?

Please reply. My AOR is of 28 June 2019, I uploaded Traffic History document yesterday on 1 July 2019 via web form. I hope IRCC acknowledges my document and do not cancel my application.
Did they acknowledge your documents; on the same boat. Please let me know when you get the chance!

Dilshant88

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hi Teenz,

Sorry to bother you again. I'm abit confused of some EOI documents. What documents did you send to them? I am thinking to send my Australia visa and bank statement besides my certified photo of passports. Do these documents need to be certified? Thats why if you can share what you submitted, that would be great. Thanks alot.
Hi,

I'm also stuck on same step of EOI documents.

Since currently I'm in my home country, I can only produce current passport, English translated Birth certificate and local credit card details.

Would this be enough?

Anyone have experience?

Dilshant88

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hi,
I didn't drive using my Indian DL in QLD. did you manage to get the traffic history from TMR? If you have mailed them, what EOI did you submit? My 457 visa is already cancelled and I am not sure if I can send it as a Category A document, ofcourse I can show my indian passport for the other category A document and my NAB card as category B document.

Please let me know the process if you have managed to get it done successfully. Will it be any good if I just call them up and tell them credit card details for payment of fee?

Thanks
hi there,

Did you get your 'no driver's license held' report from QLD? How about the EOI documents? what did you submit?

Thx.

Dil

Hutzz193

Aug 26, 2019
Hello can someone please help me with the visa application..

I have been asked to provide a full driver history report from Victoria, Melbourne. As i am a uk citizen i do not have a AUS driving licence. Therefor i emailed Vic roads and requested a driver history report and they sent a brief email stating that i do not hold an Victorian licence & i also do not have any offences and convictions under my name and details..

I then tried to submit this email to my Canadian visa but i couldn't upload it as i needed a document number & expiry date which was NOT given to me by VicRoads.

Am i missing something? Do i really need a document number or can i send this document with a random number? I have given the Canadian visa proof from VicRoads that my history is clean but is that good enough?

Please HELP!

Thank you, Liam

Queenslander88

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018

I have been asked to provide a full driver history report from Victoria, Melbourne. As i am a uk citizen i do not have a AUS driving licence. Therefor i emailed Vic roads and requested a driver history report and they sent a brief email stating that i do not hold an Victorian licence & i also do not have any offences and convictions under my name and details..

I then tried to submit this email to my Canadian visa but i couldn't upload it as i needed a document number & expiry date which was NOT given to me by VicRoads.

Am i missing something? Do i really need a document number or can i send this document with a random number? I have given the Canadian visa proof from VicRoads that my history is clean but is that good enough?

Please HELP!

Thank you, Liam

You can still get some soughta information, please call on +61 3 8391 3216 (international). They should have some way to provide information. I am a Queenslander, and DOT there has Release of information paper.

sophiejh

Sep 9, 2019
Can anyone advise on how to pay the fee by mail!? It's my only option as cant apply online as i never actually had an Australian license (just need to go through the process to prove that i didnt).

Thanks

Queenslander88

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Can anyone advise on how to pay the fee by mail!? It's my only option as cant apply online as i never actually had an Australian license (just need to go through the process to prove that i didnt).

Thanks
Do you have any friend in Aus, who is willing to go and pay that in person? That would just save yer time.

sophiejh

Sep 9, 2019
You can still get some soughta information, please call on +61 3 8391 3216 (international). They should have some way to provide information. I am a Queenslander, and DOT there has Release of information paper.
Yes i have friends in Aus (not QLD) that can help me out, i just need to give them clear instructions on how to pay. Any ideas? Commbank said they had no idea what my friend was talking about. I will try calling again early.

Queenslander88

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yes i have friends in Aus (not QLD) that can help me out, i just need to give them clear instructions on how to pay. Any ideas? Commbank said they had no idea what my friend was talking about. I will try calling again early.

Call on +61730220001.

You can ask yer friend to get a cheque and have it faxed with your Release Of the Information Form.

sophiejh

Sep 9, 2019
Ohhh so they can get a cheque from their aussie bank and just make it payable to Department of Transport? Amazing thankyou i'll try that

dthap

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019

Please HELP!

Thank you, Liam
Were you asked after you submit your documents to IRCC and and after you got AOR?

Cookie13

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Has anyone had to do this recently during the COVID pandemic and can direct me who to contact?

Also, can it all be done digitally over email etc.?

Finally, do we need this if we lived in QLD for less than 6 months also?