+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Traffic history from Queensland?

Anitsuga

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Hey! I have a question regarding my driving history, I just want an opinion from you guys,
I lived in Australia 5 month and 25 days. Initially I did not send the Police Certificate in my application, because was less than 6 months, but well.. now they ask for it.
I lived in Melbourne, Victoria my whole stay, but I did visit Cairns (Queensland) for exactly 8 days (have plane tickets to prove it). In my schedule A I said I lived for that time in Melbourne, but in my travel history, I said I travel in Melbourne, Sydney and Cairns, with no clarification on the dates in each city.
I did not drive in Australia at all, less hold an Australian drivers licence.

I asked for the Police Certificate a few days ago (coming in the mail soon I hope) and I asked for the licence history in Victoria Roads and they sent me a letter saying I did not hold any licence.
I just applied for the Queensland traffic history, just in case, sending an email with the release information form, and my Argentinean passport, Id and birth certificate. I hope to get an answer soon.

Do you guys think I should send the Queensland one? I do not want to get another paper asked later or even get rejected because I mention Cairns in my application travels. I also want to send the police certificate as soon as I get it, and I am not sure how long Qsl is going to take in processing my application.

Thanks!