+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

madrilena

May 29, 2020
@Sadia95 Thanks for sharing your update! Once again as COPR buddies (Oct 27, 2020 | Etobicoke), I used your info to call IRCC today after 4 tries (facepalm) and was told my card was approved and sent to printing on the 25th. I think mine's still in queue to get printed but keep us posted on when you receive the card. Good to see that they are processing them in order finally!

Phani038

May 27, 2019
Hi. I got my COPR on 12th February 2021 from Montreal office. I applied for PR Card on February 16th. I'm still unable to link my account. It displays a message like this "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications".

What could be the reason?
Also, people who applied for Montreal office, what is average processing time to receive PR card? I have a international travel coming in the month of May. A bit worried.

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
@Sadia95 Thanks for sharing your update! Once again as COPR buddies (Oct 27, 2020 | Etobicoke), I used your info to call IRCC today after 4 tries (facepalm) and was told my card was approved and sent to printing on the 25th. I think mine's still in queue to get printed but keep us posted on when you receive the card. Good to see that they are processing them in order finally!
Wow great ! Seems like we were first in the queue!

jhbrar

Mar 19, 2021
Hi. I got my COPR on 12th February 2021 from Montreal office. I applied for PR Card on February 16th. I'm still unable to link my account. It displays a message like this "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications".

Also, people who applied for Montreal office, what is average processing time to receive PR card? I have a international travel coming in the month of May. A bit worried.
You need to choose UCI and family name. You need to enter all information same as it’s shown on your passport.

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
If this will help anyone!
IRCC EDMONTON
Photos delivered: Dec 16
Ghost update 1: March 18
Ghost update 2: March 26 (Application approved and card mailed)
Good luck everyone!

My timeline.

IRCC Edmonton
Phots delivered: Jan 11
Update and card mailed: March 30

I am waiting for my spouse I did not get any update on his account. Can someone tell me how long it will take?

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Hi All,

I am CEC inland and my PR application is approved. i am still waiting for the COPR document and then I need to apply for PR card.

I know getting PR card will take some months. Therefore, Can i travel to India in Mid May and come back to Canada in Mid July?
Could anyone let me know the process for inland applicants who has the COPR document. But didn't get the PR card and want to travel outside canada and come back?
If you have visa for US, you can come back through land border with COPR. Suggest to print quarantine plan, arrivecan code and proof of residence just in case.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019

Its hard to tell. Someone posted they applied in January and already have their card. We mailed it Nov 30 and still waiting. Sent 2 emails recently and they dont reply. Also keep pushing travel because of that but it's sort of urgent so might have to go through US again..