+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

destinyyang

Mar 14, 2014
My account shows Application/profile updated, but nothing really changed. Is this the famous GU1?
Copr Mar 10 - Vancouver
Photo delivered - Mar 16
See the update message today.

Reactions: Fadros

akash.lmb

Jul 31, 2019
Hello everyone,
I had sent the copr and photo to Kitchener office on March 1st and it was delivered on March 3rd through Canada Post.
When I try to check the status of my pr card application it says file not found.
I have tried multiple times and the information such as UCI/DOB/Place or birth is accurately entered.
Can someone please help or suggest something ?

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
Hi all, I have received COPR on 30 Mar on my portal. But I didn't receive any email or any portal invitation yet.
1. If I send my photos (to Montreal Office as asked in my document), how would I track my application?
2. I have 2 dependants in my PR application, can i send all 3 COPR documents and corresponding photos of all of us in a single envelop?

iBarjar

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Hi. I got my COPR on 12th February 2021 from Montreal office. I applied for PR Card on February 16th. I'm still unable to link my account. It displays a message like this "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications".

What could be the reason?
Also, people who applied for Montreal office, what is average processing time to receive PR card? I have a international travel coming in the month of May. A bit worried.
If you need it urgently, try this link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/urgent.html

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
hi all, I received PR was approved and I can download my COPR document from the portal. Should I proceed with submitting my photos to IRCC office or wait for eCOPR email ?
2. How do I track my PR Card application, I didn't receive any invite to any portal yet?

POLEPALLE1704

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
hi all, I received PR was approved and I can download my COPR document from the portal. Should I proceed with submitting my photos to IRCC office or wait for eCOPR email ?
2. How do I track my PR Card application, I didn't receive any invite to any portal yet?
1. The downloaded CoPR is final. No other email would come. Send the copy of CoPR and photos as instructed in document
2. Link you PR card application in CIC portal. You just need your UCI and Last Name needed for linking.
3. You can link all your dependents applications in your login.
4. You can send all photos and CoPR copies in one envelope.

Last edited: