+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

kal-el84

Dec 1, 2020
Hello @marioB96, have you received your PR card yet ??
If IRCC mailed the card using Canada Post, do you think there’s probably a way to trace/track the parcel ?? Have you explored this option ? This also depend on whether IRCC mailed the card with a tracking number, maybe you can find out by speaking to an agent ?

Psali

Apr 3, 2021
Hi All,
It has been more than 8 months since I have submitted my pictures for my first pr card. I still haven’t received it. No ask of new pictures either. Is anyone in the same boat as me with similar timelines??

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
Hello @marioB96, have you received your PR card yet ??
No I haven’t received it yet. I called IRCC and they told me to sent the solemn declaration so I did and now Im waiting.
They mail it with canada post regular mail there’s no tracking on it :/ .

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Anyone applied for pr card to Montreal office? How long they are taking to process now? Anyone recently got pr card from this office? Thanks

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
Hello everyone,
I had sent the copr and photo to Kitchener office on March 1st and it was delivered on March 3rd through Canada Post.
When I try to check the status of my pr card application it says file not found.
I have tried multiple times and the information such as UCI/DOB/Place or birth is accurately eintered.
Can someone please help or suggest something ?
Hi, I had send to Kitchner using tracked post and its delivered. Were u able to track your application?. I see its state as submitted in my application on CIC. Did you got any updates on ur PR car application.
Thanks

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
Anyone applied for pr card to Kitchener, ON office? How long they are taking to process now? Anyone recently got pr card from this office? Thanks

Akash111

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
cambridge
Anyone applied for pr card to Kitchener, ON office? How long they are taking to process now? Anyone recently got pr card from this office? Thanks
My application is delivered on march 31 2021 and also i linked to ircc account people says Kitchener office is fast to process pr card let see how long it will take

Sh20

Mar 3, 2021
1. The downloaded CoPR is final. No other email would come. Send the copy of CoPR and photos as instructed in document
2. Link you PR card application in CIC portal. You just need your UCI and Last Name needed for linking.
3. You can link all your dependents applications in your login.
4. You can send all photos and CoPR copies in one envelope.
I tried to link my Application but it says that, they couldn't find my application.

madrilena

May 29, 2020
A little late to the party, but I finally received my PR card on Friday morning after a 5 month wait!! Good luck to everyone still waiting.
Patience is key;)

COPR: Oct 27, 2020
PR card photo arrived at Etobicoke Nov 5, 2020
PR Card sent to printing Mar 25 (according to IRCC agent)
PR Card mailed Mar 29 (according to IRCC agent)
PR card arrived in mail April 2nd (I'm based in Downtown Toronto)

vinodkt7

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
A little late to the party, but I finally received my PR card on Friday morning after a 5 month wait!! Good luck to everyone still waiting.
Patience is key;)

COPR: Oct 27, 2020
PR card photo arrived at Etobicoke Nov 5, 2020
PR Card sent to printing Mar 25 (according to IRCC agent)
PR Card mailed Mar 29 (according to IRCC agent)
PR card arrived in mail April 2nd (I'm based in Downtown Toronto)
Nice congrats, finally !!!

Reactions: madrilena