+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
You can link the application in your cic account but it's not showing all the tracking details..no other way to track pr card.
Yes application can be linked to online account. However, it is pretty much useless because there are no updates except submitted and approved status. The rest other stages shown are just placeholder and are not applicable to PR card application e.g. Eligibility review, Background check etc.

d13

Jun 9, 2020
Yes application can be linked to online account. However, it is pretty much useless because there are no updates except submitted and approved status. The rest other stages shown are just placeholder and are not applicable to PR card application e.g. Eligibility review, Background check etc.
Yeah it is useless but no other option to track so..we just wait only.

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Whatis the approx time of Getting pr card these days from etobicoke office . ??
It depends whether you received portal login or need to mail the photos in an envelope.

For portal login generally it is about 6 weeks, but for mailed photos they are processing November 1st week applications right now.

Student hard work

Jan 5, 2019
I moved to windsor from toronto , and now i have given updated address as windsor for pr card , can etobicoke office transfer file to windsor or they will finalize everything.

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
It depends whether you received portal login or need to mail the photos in an envelope.

For portal login generally it is about 6 weeks, but for mailed photos they are processing November 1st week applications right now.
Hi
I received CoPR document in email and they asked me to mail photos to etobicoke office, does this mean that I will have to wait for 4 plus months to get my PR card ?