+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
i have raised webform in morning regarding PR card application status and in afternoon i have got response that my application is still in process. it was fast to receive webform response in 4 hrs.

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hello,

has anybody’s COPR been made expired after sending in Letter and Photo to the etobicoke office for the PR Card?

Letter and photo were delivered (post office tracking) on the Friday 19th. COPR was made expired on the 26th on profile homepage.
CoPR is valid for one year, should be written on your letter too. Don’t worry about counterfoil validity ;)

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Anyone has some information whether December CoPR's were getting instructions to mail photos or they received PR confirmation portal credentials?

In case December applicants got PR confirmation portal, then timelines will be shorter for all of us :)

elga

Jun 5, 2019
Hi all, I just have a small inquiry.
If I successfully linked my PR Card application to my IRCC account, does that mean the office received my mailed photo/docs? I lost my tracking number receipt so I can't track if it arrived but I linked the application no problem.
Thanks!

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hi all, I just have a small inquiry.
If I successfully linked my PR Card application to my IRCC account, does that mean the office received my mailed photo/docs? I lost my tracking number receipt so I can't track if it arrived but I linked the application no problem.
Thanks!
No. I linked before even mailing the photos.

student777

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
I have applied my pr application with lawyer, so is it possible to link the gckey with pr card application my self or should i reach out to my lawyer
You can do it by yourself. After getting your CoPR, you should call IRCC to make your email id and address as a primary one and take off lawyer’s. Thanks

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Another lockdown guys !! Get ready for further delays.. this happens when government believes in lockdown rather than putting efforts on vaccination..
the lockdown level for the whole province is changing, but etobicoke is already at the level the province is being put back to.

Reactions: birwin91