Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Hi
Whats the number you called?
Just the normal IRCC number: 1-888-242-2100.
I believe I chose the option of apply for a PR card then the one to speak to an agent.

Reactions: AshlynJ

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Landed on Sep 25th, have not received my PR card and can not link my application to cic account whatsoever. Tried using place of birth exactly as mentioned in passport. What am I doing wrong while linking? I noticed my place of birth on COPR has my city and a shortened form of my state/province like "xxx, Punj" while my passport has complete city and state/province name. Can anyone help me in this regard? Thanks

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Landed on Sep 25th, have not received my PR card and can not link my application to cic account whatsoever. Tried using place of birth exactly as mentioned in passport. What am I doing wrong while linking? I noticed my place of birth on COPR has my city and a shortened form of my state/province like "xxx, Punj" while my passport has complete city and state/province name. Can anyone help me in this regard? Thanks
I had similar issues with the linking. My COPR had my city of birth followed by the first letter of my state. What worked for me was that I typed in the city and the state (there was no comma for me). I spent ages trying different combinations - until it dawned on me that possibly the field had limited visibility but was storing the whole thing. For what it's worth, in my COPR it was all caps.

Reactions: andygill11

andygill11

May 5, 2018
I had similar issues with the linking. My COPR had my city of birth followed by the first letter of my state. What worked for me was that I typed in the city and the state (there was no comma for me). I spent ages trying different combinations - until it dawned on me that possibly the field had limited visibility but was storing the whole thing. For what it's worth, in my COPR it was all caps.
Thanks for your reply. In my passport it is in this format: "CITY, STATE" (all caps, a comma after city, then a space, followed by state). Tried that but no luck. Also I landed on Sep 25th, that is the date we put in the column asking "when did you become a PR" right? I am trying with UCI and Family Name.

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Thanks for your reply. In my passport it is in this format: "CITY, STATE" (all caps, a comma after city, then a space, followed by state). Tried that but no luck. Also I landed on Sep 25th, that is the date we put in the column asking "when did you become a PR" right? I am trying with UCI and Family Name.
I would follow what's on your COPR to decide whether it's all caps or not and whether you should include a comma and/or a space.

The date of landing is the date you became a PR (and should say this on the COPR). For what it's worth, for me it went through either with the UCI/family name or the Date of Birth, Given, and Family name options (I was alternating between them). I think the best option, if you haven't already, is to call and ask. When I told the agent I couldn't link my PR application, one agent said for some applications the link just doesn't work and there's no fix.... If she was right, you may be one of the unlucky ones....

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
just type the "xxx" in full and it should work, do not include "Punj"

Varun7172

May 18, 2017
Hi
I was having same issue. Just try putting state as PUNJAB beside of PUNJ. This will work.

ish2110

Apr 5, 2019
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Niagra
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
Nomination.....
31-10-2018
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Passport Req..
24-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
LANDED..........
19-09-2019
Yes my application got approved today(3rd Oct) with message - "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive."
Your application should also get approved in a day or two.
Did you get the PR card already? My application was approved on 9th October but still no post. I am worried that the post might be lost.

Gingerbiscuit

Apr 16, 2019
Hi guys, we landed on the 28th September in Toronto, we still do not have any ghost update. Anyone else still waiting or received their cards ? With the same time line.

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
How long it takes the PR Card to reach from Vancouver to Edmonton ? I got PR Card approved about a week ago ... landed in Vanc and address given was that of Edmonton...
Did soft landing...

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Landed on 25th September still waiting for the card :)
So I called today to ask about the card. The guy basically said the average is 18 days and it's too early as I only landed 16 days back. But if I don't get it in 6 weeks(!!!) I should call and they will help me re-apply. Sigh....