+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Jan 14, 2019
I am hopeless.
I called CIC today in the morning, even though the officer was really gentle, he didn't find anything for my family and I PR card. And Also he did not understand why is in delay since all the information is right on the system. He sent an email to the PR visa office in Sydney and say that they have until 30days to answer. MY HUGE ISSUE is I have a vacation booked since April outside Canada. I need this card in max 45 days!
I don't want to miss my vacation, it is not fair. I landed within 60 days. This should be more than enough time to get this card. Maybe because of that I am not even able to link to my cic account.
I have no idea what's going on with my application!!!
25 days since landed and counting in the dark!!!!

Jan 14, 2019
Hey Guys

I need some suggestion from you guys. I landed on 12 sep and was hoping of getting PR card in 3 weeks but until now no update. Call CIC 3 time and no update yet. They said everything looks good in file so just wait. Now the thing is i am going back home for my cousin wedding on 16 oct and i don't know if i am going to receive it before that or not. I have heard that you can entered Canada with COPR/landing papers by land in private vehicle. So i am planning to change my return flight from India to US and then enter Canada by land. I do have US visa.

Any Suggestion if this will work or i should wait for PR card and cancel my trip?

Thanks and appreciate your help.

What's going on with everybody that landed on Sept 12??
All cards in delay!!!
:(

Jan 14, 2019
You will mostly likely get the pr card before you leave but in case you don't, you can enter canada by land via the states or you can also have someone mail the card to you in India. This way you won't have to change your flight or anything. I also landed on the 12th of september and got a ghost email yesterday.

I also landed on Sept 12, and they even started to process my card. I called CIC today.
I can't link it to my CIC account.

nile_a

Jul 11, 2019
Final update.
Landing Interview at IRCC Etobicoke: Sep-27-2019
PR Card Application linked: Sep-29-2019 (Linked using UCI, Passport Number and Place of Birth as per passport)
Ghost Update: Oct-2-2019 (Application/profile updated)
PR Card Approved and Mailed: Oct-3-2019 (Ghost Update: Application/profile updated)
PR Card Received in Mail: Oct-7-2019

Varun7172

May 18, 2017
All cards in delay!!!
Hi

I have no idea what is going on with my application. Call them yesterday and no update they have send Message for update to the office for my application ass well, no reply yet. I have flight to India next week as my cousin getting married. Don't know what i am gonna do. SO stressed right now hope i will receive. I also heard that i can change my return flight to US as i have US B1/B2 visa and then enter Canada by land. I am not sure what should i do.

alibutt2013

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th may 2013
Med's Request
11th september 2013
Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
already submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
All cards in delay!!!
I have no idea. I think the officer working on the september 12th cards is super slow and don't care much about people's lives. It is so frustrating to see people landed weeks after me already getting their pr cards. I got a ghost email on Thursday last week and nothing after that. There should be a complaint centre where we can submit our concerns.

alibutt2013

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th may 2013
Med's Request
11th september 2013
Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
already submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Jus checked my online account and they have mailed my card today. Hopefully i will get it by friday.

spider87

Jun 17, 2018
I just got an update saying my PR card has been mailed. It shows my passport number under travel document but the country of issue is listed as USA. I lived in the US before I moved here but I'm not a citizen. Anyone else seen the same?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I just got an update saying my PR card has been mailed. It shows my passport number under travel document but the country of issue is listed as USA. I lived in the US before I moved here but I'm not a citizen. Anyone else seen the same?
Just check the nationality on the PR card. It should be the right value. If its USA then you may have to rectify this discrepancy by asking for reissue of the PR card. More detail you can find @ https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/correct-mistake.html

star2019

Feb 4, 2019
India
Category........
App. Filed.......
03-11-2018
Doc's Request.
06-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
I landed at Vancouver airport on 5th September 2019, and completed the PR card procees at the airport.
Got a mail from CPCS Nova Scotia on September 17th 2019 asking me to send new photographs, which I mailed to them immediately.
Linked my PR card application to my cic account on 23rd sept 2019
Status of my PR card application changed to application / profile updated in the cic