I just checked my CIC and my PR card has just been approved:

Landed: Feb 4 (Lacolle, QC)
New photos requested: March 14
New photos delivered: March 20
Approved: April 11

Reactions: carriefreaksout

MDW

Apr 11, 2018
CoPR received from Embassy. Arrived with CoPR at Pearson International Airport, Toronto on 18 February 2018. Secondary Immigration Officer signed off on CoPR and issued PR status and advised that PR card will take 57 days. Processing time on 18th February shows 61 days. Cannot link application. PR card not yet received. Any else with Pearson Airport February experience?

Last edited:

Daria_1007

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Toronto
CoPR received from Embassy. Arrived with CoPR at Pearson International Airport, Toronto on 18 February 2018. Secondary Immigration Officer signed off on CoPR and issued PR status and advised that PR card will take 57 days. Processing time on 18th February shows 61 days. Cannot link application. PR card not yet received. Any else with Pearson experience?
Yeah, feb 12th

free_bird81

Apr 11, 2018
Hello everyone

I just checked my CIC and my PR card has just been approved:

Landed: Feb 4 (Lacolle, QC)
New photos requested: March 14
New photos delivered: March 20
Approved: April 11
did your status change after the photos were delivered? did you try to contact them at all?

thineshbio

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Hi guys me and my wife finished our landing on Feb 27th and her application was approved today. But mine still says under processing. Any one experienced this before ?

hec2016

Nov 16, 2016
did your status change after the photos were delivered? did you try to contact them at all?
No, my status stayed the same the whole time "No additional documents are required".

I didn't try to contact them at all, I was going to do so next week if I didn't have any news.

Prateek Chawla

Jun 23, 2017
CoPR received from Embassy. Arrived with CoPR at Pearson International Airport, Toronto on 18 February 2018. Secondary Immigration Officer signed off on CoPR and issued PR status and advised that PR card will take 57 days. Processing time on 18th February shows 61 days. Cannot link application. PR card not yet received. Any else with Pearson Airport February experience?
I am in the same boat. Landed at Pearson on 23rd Feb. Cannot link application and have no updates on PR card

Last edited:
Reactions: Wandering Mind

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
I am in the same boat. Landed at Pearson on 23rd Feb. Cannot link application and have no updates on PR card
What is the error you are getting while linking the application? Most common error is the place of birth where we need to add our state along with the city and it should be typed in the following format:- city, state. For ex. Mumbai, Maharashtra.

Reactions: Wandering Mind