+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Prateek Chawla

Jun 23, 2017
What is the error you are getting while linking the application? Most common error is the place of birth where we need to add our state along with the city and it should be typed in the following format:- city, state. For ex. Mumbai, Maharashtra.
No existing applications found. My birth city is Delhi , so i have tried DELHI, DELHI and Delhi, Delhi with no luck

surya450

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
March 16 2016@PNP CIC
Nomination.....
January 2016@ AINP
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-May-2016
Med's Request
4-oct-2017
Med's Done....
12-Oct-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
28-01-2018
Hello everyone

I just checked my CIC and my PR card has just been approved:

Landed: Feb 4 (Lacolle, QC)
New photos requested: March 14
New photos delivered: March 20
Approved: April 11
Hi,
Did you send your photos through regular mail or express post?

MDW

Apr 11, 2018
I am in the same boat. Landed at Pearson on 23rd Feb. Cannot link application and have no updates on PR card
Okay. Since we are the most similar case, let us keep each other informed. Also I raised a technical inquiry to find out why application cannot be linked. They replied that it was not possible to link the application in case of the first PR card.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Okay. Since we are the most similar case, let us keep each other informed. Also I raised a technical inquiry to find out why application cannot be linked. They replied that it was not possible to link the application in case of the first PR card.
False- many have linked theirs. I did mine on the day I landed.

Prateek Chawla

Jun 23, 2017
Just write Delhi or DELHI, it will work. Mine worked too. Good luck
Yes I tried with both , entering Just Delhi and DELHI separately. It didn't work. Although i can see in my in messages/Documents - COPR 'Document Valid' and Updated date is '23rd Feb' which is the day i landed, so i don't know why the system is not able to find it.

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
Hello everyone

I just checked my CIC and my PR card has just been approved:

Landed: Feb 4 (Lacolle, QC)
New photos requested: March 14
New photos delivered: March 20
Approved: April 11
Lucky! My photos were delivered on 15 march and they still haven't gotten to em.

thineshbio

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Update on my case. Landed 27th February. My wife's application was approved today and mine was till under processing. When I called them they mentioned that I had to retake my photos. I am travelling outside on May 12th and have to come back on May 30th. In a tight spot now. Any advise guys ? Thanks.

MDW

Apr 11, 2018
Update on my case. Landed 27th February. My wife's application was approved today and mine was till under processing. When I called them they mentioned that I had to retake my photos. I am travelling outside on May 12th and have to come back on May 30th. In a tight spot now. Any advise guys ? Thanks.
Send photos along with request for urgent processing per instructions on their website. If you do not receive the PR card in time apply for a PR Travel Document at the Canadian Mission abroad in the country where you are travelling.

thineshbio

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Thanks ! I am going to mail my new photos with a request for urgent processing. I shall keep you posted !
Send photos along with request for urgent processing per instructions on their website. If you do not receive the PR card in time apply for a PR Travel Document at the Canadian Mission abroad in the country where you are travelling.
hanks

Sep 12, 2017
Me along with my wife and daughter landed on Dec 27 (Toronto Pearson International Airport).
On Feb 14 I received an email requesting photographs(no mail only email), on Feb16th received a mail(no email only mail) requested my daughter's photographs and nothing for my wife.
A month later, queried cic using webform and surprisingly they said that they already requested my wife's photographs. but I didn't receive any email or mail.
Wife photographs sent on Mar 16th and waiting for her card.
Received mine and my daughter's cards on Mar 12th