+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Oh! SAD! lol

So everyone sees an ´´update´´ on GCkey (on PRcard application part) after link it to your account??:confused:

Thx for ur attention bro
Since you linked your application after a month of submitting the photos, most likely there was movement within that period on your application and hence you noticed an update.
Had you linked immediately, I suspect the status would have been "Submitted" as against "Update".

Reactions: Archavin89

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Since you linked your application after a month of submitting the photos, most likely there was movement within that period on your application and hence you noticed an update.
Had you linked immediately, I suspect the status would have been "Submitted" as against "Update".

Oh I see! That makes sense! In fact, after I checked the profile (and see no real update) the status went to ´´submitted`` (which endures till now)

Hope something positive is going behind the scenes.

Thx

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Hello you guys

How we can read into the PR Card application after link it to Gckey? I mean the ´´subsections`` (i.g. Background check, medicals, etc...), has any significance?

For instance, my background check is showing ''not applicable``. Does it mean something?

Or it is completely useless to link the application?

masoodad

Feb 22, 2022
Hello members,

My Spouse is worried for her first PR card, she landed on Dec 12 and her PR card is still in process, (as per CIC customer service agent). They can't provide estimated date of card arrival, however states its in process.

Also, when my spouse landed she was given both the COPR papers after border/immigration agent agent signed them, where as my understanding is they usually retain one for their records. Also, not sure about pictures for PR card, as they have not asked us of any pictures.
Any guidance will be appreciated.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello you guys

How we can read into the PR Card application after link it to Gckey? I mean the ´´subsections`` (i.g. Background check, medicals, etc...), has any significance?

For instance, my background check is showing ''not applicable``. Does it mean something?

Or it is completely useless to link the application?
Ignore the sub sections. The linking is just to keep a track of only 2 milestones - 1st you get a GU when card is sent to production and 2nd update when your card is printed and mailed out. On 2nd update, you would be able to see card details - no. expiry etc. Application status changes to Approved.

Reactions: Archavin89

OCanada!

Apr 11, 2022
Linked mine today right after I got my eCOPR. Currently seeing "Pending Registration". Any idea how long from here, ~4 weeks?

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Ignore the sub sections. The linking is just to keep a track of only 2 milestones - 1st you get a GU when card is sent to production and 2nd update when your card is printed and mailed out. On 2nd update, you would be able to see card details - no. expiry etc. Application status changes to Approved.

Perfect!

Thank you for your attention and congrats for your PR card!