+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Prateek007

Oct 14, 2019
Hi,

I alongwith with my family did our first landing on 1st Feb and we have received PR card for two of us (myself and my daughter) approx. A month back but have not received for my wife.

Please help/guide what actions should I take
Hi, please someone guide me

OCanada!

Apr 11, 2022
After 2 months of being in card production ( from March 8th) yesterday I got a status update that Card was mailed on GC Key. Anyone please suggest How many days currently it is taking to reach Torotno.
Did you receive your card yet? Mine was mailed our yesterday. I don't think it should take 6-8 weeks as it says there but don't know what current timelines are tracking

eagle117

Jan 11, 2022
Has anyone here not received their PR card after it was mailed and had to send solemm declaration form to get the replacement? My card was approved on 24th March and I haven't received it yet.
Hi, may I know if you use the same address as in the PPR portal? or different address, thanks.

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
Guys quick question! In portal, it says in review after submitting photo and address. Do I need to navigate to apply for pr card or it will be sent automatically after the photo and address is reviewed? Thanks in advance!

Foladun4

May 6, 2019
Yes, that is right. I received an email that my previous photos did not meet the requirements and asked me to send new photos which I did as fast I could. Now just waiting for an update.
Hello,

Please is this email directly from IRCC Windsor?
Can you assist to share the email address if it's from IRCC Windsor?

I want to follow up with my overdue application as Windsor is my processing office.

Thanks in advance

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
"We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive."

Finally! I hope it does not get too long to received it.

- (re)submitted photos March 14.
- 28/06 PR Card approved and sent.

pankaj1986

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
IELTS Request
NO
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
30-04-2015
Hello All,

My wife has landed on Feb 10th, 2022. since then we are awaiting for the PR card. Have already submitted a web form. No replies yet. Can someone please guide on how to link the PR Card application to the CIC account, as when we tried doing it - its showing that "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications. " Any advise what should we be doing in this scenario. Thank you.

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Hello All,

My wife has landed on Feb 10th, 2022. since then we are awaiting for the PR card. Have already submitted a web form. No replies yet. Can someone please guide on how to link the PR Card application to the CIC account, as when we tried doing it - its showing that "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications. " Any advise what should we be doing in this scenario. Thank you.
There used to be a system glitch on the system used by CBSA to communicate with IRCC. Your wife's landing information may not been entered or transmitted to IRCC system. Call them immediately or it will be a disaster if your wife's copr is expired.

NadQMian

Feb 8, 2020
Landed June 1st, 2022
Request for resubmission of Photos: 2022-07-27
Photos submitted and arrived at Sydney: 2022-08-02
Called today and rep informed that they are processing resubmitted photos received on 4th April, 2022

Anyone else in the same boat

Tej02

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Landed June 1st, 2022
Request for resubmission of Photos: 2022-07-27
Photos submitted and arrived at Sydney: 2022-08-02
Called today and rep informed that they are processing resubmitted photos received on 4th April, 2022

Anyone else in the same boat
Hi There,

My Husband also submitted his New set of photos on July 28th, but no update yet.
Do you know how many days it takes to get the PR Card after resubmission of Photos?

NadQMian

Feb 8, 2020
Hi There,

My Husband also submitted his New set of photos on July 28th, but no update yet.
Do you know how many days it takes to get the PR Card after resubmission of Photos?
Presently they are processing photos resubmitted in April so I expect at least 2 month