+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by ntwkengg, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Did my landing on Nov. 30, 2015, still waiting for my pr card. I wonder why it takes this long to get the card? It's not like they have to do a bg check or anything. They already have all the info filled out and vetted, along with the photos. I would have expected this to only take a few weeks like a driver's license. Oh well, I guess, much like the whole PR process, we just have to be patient.

2. My timeline is in the signature below.. Waiting for the Card..

3. true not sure why they are taking so long.

looks like their machine is broken after sept end......

4. hello all,

google spreadsheet will help us to track the timelines. please add you record if you would like to.

thanks.

5. check by calling them.... already 3 months passed.

6. What is CIC doing? The new PR card time is ridiculous.

7. Added the details and updated the formula to calculate the Estimated Time and Days Waiting value.

8. Hi All,
    I landed on 16-Jan through land. Its going to be a long wait for the PR card. Is there a way to expedite?

9. no other way......

10. thanks JK....

11. trying to understand! how many days do they give us to complete landing formalities from PPR?

Thanks!

12. that depends on medical expiry.

usually medical is valid for 1 year.

so they will issue visa till that date.

and you have to land before your medical expires.

13. Landed on Jan 18. I guess it's gonna be min April to get card. The Delay might be because of Syrian refugee project

14. Landed 1/1 no PR card , what if I called CIC and asked them can they inform me when I get the card ?

15. ya you can try calling them... let us know their reply.