+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRACCERT (Canada) education in Pakistan for EE profile

hasanahm88

Oct 12, 2017
Hi guys

I want to inquire about the treatment of a 2 year diploma from TRACCERT Canada. I have obtained it in Pakistan through a tuition provider called AIMMS however the diploma is issued from TRACCERT Canada. In the EE profile, it is asking for a Designated Learning Institute (DLI) number. I couldnt find it for TRACCERT however TRACCERT writes on its website that it is full members of the Association of Accrediting Agencies of Canada (AAAC). Is that going to work for the EE profile which requires a DLI number (or maybe not, unsure) whereas TRACCERT is only recognised by AAAC?

Regards

NooreNaaz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2017
Hi
i am also in search of this information kindly share it if it is worth getting this Traccert diploma plz..u may reach to me on my whts app 0097466878468.would really appreciate if we can discuss on this..
thank u

LoneEarthling

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Hi guys

I want to inquire about the treatment of a 2 year diploma from TRACCERT Canada. I have obtained it in Pakistan through a tuition provider called AIMMS however the diploma is issued from TRACCERT Canada. In the EE profile, it is asking for a Designated Learning Institute (DLI) number. I couldnt find it for TRACCERT however TRACCERT writes on its website that it is full members of the Association of Accrediting Agencies of Canada (AAAC). Is that going to work for the EE profile which requires a DLI number (or maybe not, unsure) whereas TRACCERT is only recognised by AAAC?

Regards
Hi Hasan,

Did you manage to get your Traccert qualification included in the EE profile?