+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist visa from Jamaica

JR31

Jun 30, 2022
This is crazy they need to atleast give some information on why this is taking so long.
it truly is. and when I went on their website to send a webform, it seemed as if you aren't directly affected by the Situation in Ukraine then they wont respond. I may be mistaken but that's the impression I got.

JR31

Jun 30, 2022
Has anyone seen an movement on their account? if I'm to interpret the processing timelines correctly. on average it took 89 days to process the last set of applications which was finalized in the week. Those must then included persons who applied in March/April, so surprised there are currently no movement.

Am I misinterpreting how the processing times are calculated?

KittyKat

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The processing time has been reduced to 80 days. hopefully its good news
Doubtful that it means anything. My niece's application is now at over 110 days processing time. No update since biometrics were completed at the end of March.

JR31

Jun 30, 2022
Doubtful that it means anything. My niece's application is now at over 110 days processing time. No update since biometrics were completed at the end of March.
Wow!! in that case the processing time only adds to the confusion. hopefully you get through soon.