+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist visa from Jamaica

JR31

Jun 30, 2022
I pray you all get a positive answer soon. Is there a possibility for you to change the flight date just in case
Thanks. It can be changed for a fee but the concern is I'm unsure which new dates to put as from reading through the forums I'm not seeing anyone from Jamaica who applied in March getting a response so I'm not sure when we will get a response.

Khadeen

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
The wait is long, i was waiting for 7 months then reapplied in February and got approved about 2 weeks after. I had the visa before tho. There to others waiting from 2020.

Khadeen

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Thanks. It can be changed for a fee but the concern is I'm unsure which new dates to put as from reading through the forums I'm not seeing anyone from Jamaica who applied in March getting a response so I'm not sure when we will get a response.
I know someone that applied in march for his daughter and no reply. Even tho she has a us visa and her dad is in Canada. They just seems to working slow. Try sending a webform to see if you can get any possible update.

Blessbaby

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Ok I understand. If I hear of anyone who applied in march that got a respond I will let you know. I really don't know what is taking them so long. A few months ago they were giving quick responses.

JR31

Jun 30, 2022
The wait is long, i was waiting for 7 months then reapplied in February and got approved about 2 weeks after. I had the visa before tho. There to others waiting from 2020.
You submitted a new application and was approved in two weeks. Wow!!! my application is for my 10 months old daughter so no biometrics was needed. Maybe they aren't processing TRV at the moment but instead prioritizing study visa and work permits

JR31

Jun 30, 2022
Ok I understand. If I hear of anyone who applied in march that got a respond I will let you know. I really don't know what is taking them so long. A few months ago they were giving quick responses.
Thanks much. at this point i just really want an idea so i can plan accordingly.

Khadeen

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
You submitted a new application and was approved in two weeks. Wow!!! my application is for my 10 months old daughter so no biometrics was needed. Maybe they aren't processing TRV at the moment but instead prioritizing study visa and work permits
I know the wait is frustrating but all you can possible do is reapply if you want or send a webform asking for update if its a really important purpose , state it

Reactions: Blessbaby

JR31

Jun 30, 2022
I know someone that applied in march for his daughter and no reply. Even tho she has a us visa and her dad is in Canada. They just seems to working slow. Try sending a webform to see if you can get any possible update.
I actually did without reply. the problem is when I applied the processing time was saying one month but now its 82 days. its been 78 days since i submitted so technically its not overdue thus warranting a response a who know if by Wednesday it wont increase again

Khadeen

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
I actually did without reply. the problem is when I applied the processing time was saying one month but now its 82 days. its been 78 days since i submitted so technically its not overdue thus warranting a response a who know if by Wednesday it wont increase again
Its just annoying, it may increase yes.