+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Toronto Scarborough Citizenship 2012

cat_intl

Feb 25, 2013
gamasa said:
Abahoni > > thanks man but NO the call center confirm that my test will be by October may be because i call them every day

and i have the power to get to know who deal with my file name and her phone number to so they punish me and make my

test by October to FK me ....plus im sure by October they will give me RQ so before i get FK all over :) like this

i have one more game to play it i will let every one know it so every one learn from my criminal mind :)
Hi Gamasa are you serious about test scheduled in October? or your are joking..

habo

Jan 15, 2013
gamasa.......... which number?do you have it ?can you send me the number for the office please? thank you.

cat_intl

Feb 25, 2013
gamasa said:
call and ask by your self
I called and get different answers, one agent says wait till October, one said will send request to STC

how do you know for sure your test will be in Oct ?

gamasa

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
habo >>> the number which i have for the officer who deal with my case you must be criminal like me to have it do ur homework .

cat_intl >> the problem with call center you can hear diff answer in the same day if you call many times THEY DONT KNOW any thing

the solution is ask to seclude call with ( customer relation ) if he ask u why say it is private matter ...customer relation

have the power and the knowledge hope this help

cat_intl

Feb 25, 2013
gamasa said:
habo >>> the number which i have for the officer who deal with my case you must be criminal like me to have it do ur homework .

cat_intl >> the problem with call center you can hear diff answer in the same day if you call many times THEY DONT KNOW any thing

the solution is ask to seclude call with ( customer relation ) if he ask u why say it is private matter ...customer relation

have the power and the knowledge hope this help
wow I don't even know they have a customer relations dept. so you got your officer's contact info from there? I just find it's shocking that they "punish" you by intentionallty late schedule your test

CanadianSam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Siki, thanks for comment, wondering now local offices are sending RQ prior to the tests? have you recieved any letter for RQ? what its says?

2char

Dec 15, 2012
I posted here earlier that I had missed my citizenship test. I am posting this as an update; hopefully it will help others in my situation.

A quick recap of what happened: I submitted my application in Nov. 2011, received acknowledgement letter in Jan. 2012, case started processing in Feb. 2012, received letter in Nov. 2012 to appear for the test in Dec. 2012. However, I wasn't able to write the test. I called CIC and they said it was okay and I could send a letter to Scarborough and ask them to put my application on hold until I was available again. This is what I did, but then my situation became favorable and I sent another letter to Scarborough and asked them to remove the hold. Scarborough complied to both my requests (I know because of the results of my Privacy Act request). I got another letter from Scarborough in mid Jan. 2013 to appear for a test in late Jan. I wrote the test and in late Feb. got another letter to appear for the oath in early Mar. And now I am a very proud Canadian!

The process worked, but I don't recommend it to anyone; the wait will kill you... .

ivanlee4

Jan 17, 2013
2char : Congrats, and you are certainly very lucky. I sent my application in Dec 2011, up until now, no news yet about the coming test.
I called the CIC , they said that my test is expected in Sept 2013. The wait is killing me, and my PR card expires in Feb 2014.

galingal

Oct 4, 2012
Good news, Scarborough is working fast now.. here is my timeline sent application mid Dec 2011, got booklet mid Jan 2012, but since then nothing shows on status online. I called CIC in last week of Jan 2013 to find out and my case was transferred to Scarborough office.
March 14,2013 got a letter to appear the test on March 28. Wish me luck for the test and hope you guys get good news too.

konkle

Mar 23, 2013
if your file in Scarborough office and you cant get info please call

case worker there her name linda @ 416-973-1072

she able to help

ivanlee4

Jan 17, 2013
Galingal : so now the scarborough office will just give 2 week-window, from time they sent the letter to the date to appear
for the test? And in your online status NOW : it still says " IN PROCESS"????
BTW good luck on yr test