+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Toronto Scarborough Citizenship 2012

jimenezc

Jan 17, 2013
Abahoni said:
If your application is single you will get oath soon, for family takes little longer. Seems Scarborough CIC is moving faster!!!
A friend of mine and his whole family did the test on the week of Jan 14-18 and their oath will be on the 20 of Feb.

Blue_Star

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JK145 said:
I had my in the last week of January and just received my oath letter for the end of this month. I was not expecting such a quick response!
Have you done your test at Scarborough?

jayonejay

Feb 16, 2013
Blue_Star said:
I don't agree on this. My father(over 55) along with my two brothers(both are under 18) just received a letter today to appear on Feb 16 for identity check and show original document submitted during the application. Here is their time line....

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 30, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 30, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on October 18, 2012.
Hi Blue_Star, My Parents (over 55 ) also received a letter to appear end of Feb for identity check, Can you please update what they checked or what kind of question they ask to your father during interview please...? May you can send me private reply... thanks.
Jay

Blue_Star

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jayonejay said:
Hi Blue_Star, My Parents (over 55 ) also received a letter to appear end of Feb for identity check, Can you please update what they checked or what kind of question they ask to your father during interview please...? May you can send me private reply... thanks.
Jay
They checked my father's passport, PR card, Landing paper, 2 ID (Health card & Driver's Licence). Also, asked for copy of Biographic pages. Officer asked my dad what he does for living as he doesn't work (He has business in back home) & why does he go to back home so often?!

Best of Luck for your parents interview....... :)

Blue_Star

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gamasa said:
blue star >>> what Biographical pages which they ask ?
Pages in your passport wich contains your picture, signature,date of birth etc...

jayonejay

Feb 16, 2013
Blue_Star said:
They checked my father's passport, PR card, Landing paper, 2 ID (Health card & Driver's Licence). Also, asked for copy of Biographic pages. Officer asked my dad what he does for living as he doesn't work (He has business in back home) & why does he go to back home so often?!

Best of Luck for your parents interview....... :)
How many passport your father have or had since got PR.? Do thy asked all expired and lost passports or just the current one. ?
did the asked for biographic pages of all previous passports or original previous pass or just the biographic and original current pass only.?

Blue_Star

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jayonejay said:
How many passport your father have or had since got PR.? Do thy asked all expired and lost passports or just the current one. ?
did the asked for biographic pages of all previous passports or original previous pass or just the biographic and original current pass only.?
My father had one expired passport .They ask for all expired (just to check) and current passport( copy of biographic page). They only ask for current passport's biographic pages not the expired passport's one.

Blue_Star

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jayonejay said:
any one know how to send private message to other member.? or received private message from the forum.?
You have to have 10 post to this forum to send private message to other member.

Blue_Star

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jayonejay said:
did your father asking them about Oath date?? or do yu have any ideal when will send letter for oath.?
They told my father to except oath letter by the middle of March and if they need more information they will contact my dad. Since my father is unemployed and went to back home few times, the officer suspected he might get a RQ. That's why my father is very worried :(