N/A
Passport Req..
30-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2014
LANDED..........
plan (22-08-2014)
ragluf said:
Specifically - it means a final decision has been made on the application; all the evaluations/checks have been completed on your application. Nothing more can be taken from that unfortunately.

Officially (as CIC does not provide what these ECAS status actually mean) - it does not correlate to anything sure (i.e. does not officially mean visa stamped/issued). You can only assume that everything is well if all the requirements have been met within the timeframes requested by the VO and no major changes have happened to your status/sponsor status that may impact the decision. The general observation is that DM coming late into the process (after MR, after PPR, after all requests for documents - after all of these have been met) has a higher possibility of a successful application and a visa has been issued.

There have been cases of rejection at this stage - but very very few - and to that no posts recently (perhaps no more posts when a rejection is received). However, the possibility does exist - if you have issues on the passports (fake, falsified information, tampering), or if the results of the security check show something that leads to inadmissibilty, then rejection does come into the picture. Note applicants do not have inputs on the security checks - we submit PCCs for the criminality check, but the security check is done via internal agencies.

.../hth
Thank you very much for your response Sir Ragluf :). Keep doing the good work Sir! God bless you.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alwina21 said:
Hi guys, all of u ba ah merong 6 months bank history na settlement fund?dba yung required is almost 400,000 pesos... Wat if yung 6 months bank history ko is mga 200,000 pesos LNG pero yung remaining na 200,000 is now ko plang idedeposit sa existing account ko...and mgging total nmn nun is 400,000 as of this month of June.....ok LNG po ba yun or is it necessary na dapat sa history na 6 months is dapat andun na agad agad yung 400,000? For example January 2014 I have 200,000 in my account tpos yung remaining 200,000 now ko plng idedeposit dis June and total is 400,000...is it okay po ba to apply this month June din?sabi ksi sakin after 3 months pa daw ako pwede mag apply...please help po....tnx a lot..
Hi,

This question is best posted in the MPNP forums. Although we do have posters here from those forums, you will have more people who have gone through that route and will be in a position to provide experiences.

Nevertheless, I will take a stab at the question. Well una, don't focus dun sa bank account. Focus on the amount for the settlement funds. A bank balance is only but one of those that will comprise your "settlement funds"
=====
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/apply-to-mpnp/documents/
Settlement Funds

All applicants should have C$10,000 plus C$2,000 for spouse and each accompanying dependant.

This is NOT a program fee; settlement funds are the recommended amount of money for you to have available to support yourself and your family as you arrive and adjust to life in Manitoba. (In all cases you must provide evidence of some settlement funds in your name)

Submit copies of bank statements and certificates of deposit demonstrating a clear financial history of sufficient and transferable settlement funds (liquid assets) in your name and/or the name of your spouse or common-law partner, AND, if applicable:

-copies of securities and other investments
-proof of ownership of real estate including a current market price evaluation, or other assets (not including personal items such as jewelry, furniture or vehicles) owned by the applicant or spouse, with objective fair market value evaluation
-If there are currency controls in your country of residence, the MPNP may require proof of transferability.

=====
As I read it "settlement funds" is taken as the total of your available liquid and transferable assets (net worth). If you currently have let say $5000.00 in your bank account but has an additional $5000.00 worth from other sources (investments, vehicles, stock etc.) - then that is $10,000.00 and enough to comply with the requirement. Madali kasing ma-ibenta ang mga "other sources" at ma-convert (hence liquid assests) sa kailangang halaga ng settlement funds. Ayon sa requirements - kailangan ang settlement funds ay $10k plus $2k per dependent, pero hindi nakasaad na ito ay mula lamang sa bank account (or sa isang source lamang).

Of course, hindi lahat ng applicants me additional transferable assets, and thus only the bank account is the proof showing settlement funds. If this is the case, then first you need to show you have $10k at the time of application, which means sa simula pa lang, kung bank account lang ang patunay ng settlement funds mo, meron na itong laman ng kinakailangan halaga. Kung sa time ng application mo ay hindi sapat sa $10k ang laman ng bank account mo, at wala kang ibang transferrable assets upan punuan ang kakulangan, hindi mo na-comply ang settlement fund requirement.

Kaya hinihingi din ang kasaysayan ng 6 na buwan ay (sa tingin ko) dahil nga ang ibang applicants ay bank account lang ang hawak, at minamabuti ng mga kinauukulan na tingan kung tugma ba o reasonable ang history ng account (halimbawa from 2k to 10k in a few days lang??) at ito ay magsisilbing patunay na may kakayahan ang applicant na punan ang kinakailangan settlement funds mula sa sariling mga sources. Consistency ang kinakailangan, dahilan maaring pagmulan ng tanong kung makikitang mababa sa simula ang laman ng bank account nguni't bigla namang tataas na hindi alam ang pinagmulan ng pondo, o hindi maipaliwanag ng kasalukuyang sweldo/income ng applicant.

Kung susundan mo ang mga sinabi sa thread na ito - nandun din ang mga kasagutan sa tanong mo. Maganda ang paliwanag ni znarfier dito:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mpnp-settlement-fund-question-t203111.0.html

../hth

zhay

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted together with my Application
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
15-07-2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2014, received on 05-09-2014
LANDED..........
January 2015
ragluf said:
You are a resident now of SG having legal status. This will also be taken into consideration when the selection for the VO where to process your application will be made. Take note that Q#4 actually states: "Immigration Office requested for processing this application" - you can request but the decision lies with them (CIC) where they deem best to process the application.

Nothing to do at this point but wait....

Back-read a bit - this information has been passed around in previous posts. See here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.0.html;msg3048276#msg3048276

Just note that inquiries to CIO-NS: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp

How to Contact the Centralized Intake Office
If you are a federal skilled worker, federal investor, Quebec-selected skilled worker, Canadian Experience Class or provincial nominee applicant and you have a request for case information, you may contact the Client Service Unit of the Centralized Intake Office.

You will not receive a reply to your email if:
- you have not already applied under one of the above categories
- you are not authorized to receive personal information
- you applied within the last 8 – 10 weeks
- your enquiry concerns any other topic.
Please do not send the same enquiry more than once. You can reach the CSU at CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca.

Courier address
Centralized Intake Office
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS B1P 5Z2
Canada

../hth

Maraming salamat Sir Ragluf..

stephenpb

Star Member
Apr 5, 2013
hi guys I would like to seek your help and advise on this.

We just did our medical lastweek and now we received a letter from CIC asking us to explain some certain periods on our activity history.

I came to Singapore last October 2007 under tourist visa and I managed to find a job on March 2008.Now they want an explanation coz in my activity report as it was stated that from oct 2007-march 2008 I am in Singapore unemployed but the status is worker. My consultant prepared all our documents but there was an overlook on my part as I did not check properly the status that was written.I need your advise if I can ask for an amendment of my previous declaration?

Thanks,
Stephen

January2014

Jun 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 22,2014
AOR Received.
January 27,2014
File Transfer...
June 21,2014(sponsor's approved)
Med's Request
N/a
Med's Done....
December 9,2013
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
Aug.7, 2014 / passport received Aug.11,2014 representative beronia
VISA ISSUED...
Inprocess oct.9,2014/ DM nov.3 / visa nov.13 :)
LANDED..........
Amen!
Hi po
We received AOR january 27,2014 with application number and UCI pero kapag check namin ecas now wala pong nalabas.anu pong ibig sabihin nun? Na hindi pa po process papers po namin?

rhian28

Jan 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2013
Nomination.....
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2014
File Transfer...
20-01-2014
Med's Request
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
19-06-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2014
LANDED..........
30-03-2015
January2014 said:
Hi po
We received AOR january 27,2014 with application number and UCI pero kapag check namin ecas now wala pong nalabas.anu pong ibig sabihin nun? Na hindi pa po process papers po namin?
on process p lng ung papers nyo.. try to check next week.. ganyan din ng sa amin eh.. parang after a week or 2 bago namin nacheck sa eCas :)

rhian28

Jan 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2013
Nomination.....
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2014
File Transfer...
20-01-2014
Med's Request
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
19-06-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2014
LANDED..........
30-03-2015
TheDuchess said:
Hello everyone,

We've done our medicals last May 31 and the doctor submitted the results on 09th June and until now, our eCAS status is still In Process. After the medicals, what is the next thing we should expect? Is it PPR? If so, how long (approx) it should take before they request for our passports?

Thanks.
Hi,

expect around 2-3 months bago ung PPR.. sa amin din kc 1 line pa lang ung nasa eCas.. baka mas mabilis ung sa inyo.. wait nlng ng email from CEM for PPR pag wala ng hininging additional documents.. :)

Deep_Purple

Star Member
Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 31, 2013
Nomination.....
December 6, 2013
AOR Received.
February 12, 2014
Med's Request
March 29, 2014
Med's Done....
April 4, 2014
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014
Passports finally sent to CEM! The final waiting game begins! I pray that it will not take long for them to return the passports with visas. We are so ready to leave this July. God bless everyone's application! I hope everything goes well :)

tenshi

Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 May 2013
Nomination.....
31 Aug 2013
AOR Received.
28 Jan 2014
Med's Request
4 Apr 2014
Med's Done....
5 Apr 2014
Passport Req..
4 Jun 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jun 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
Deep_Purple said:
Passports finally sent to CEM! The final waiting game begins! I pray that it will not take long for them to return the passports with visas. We are so ready to leave this July. God bless everyone's application! I hope everything goes well :)
Another waiting game... All the best!

Sa mga naghihintay ng PPV lalo na sa mga nasa SG, may balita ba? They received my passport 4 June2014, wala pa balita hanggang ngayon.

I have planned vacation 1st week of July, aabot kaya?

January2014

Jun 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 22,2014
AOR Received.
January 27,2014
File Transfer...
June 21,2014(sponsor's approved)
Med's Request
N/a
Med's Done....
December 9,2013
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
Aug.7, 2014 / passport received Aug.11,2014 representative beronia
VISA ISSUED...
Inprocess oct.9,2014/ DM nov.3 / visa nov.13 :)
LANDED..........
Amen!
rhian28 said:
on process p lng ung papers nyo.. try to check next week.. ganyan din ng sa amin eh.. parang after a week or 2 bago namin nacheck sa eCas :)
Mali lang pala ako kaya ayaw hehe na open ko na ecas ko nakalagay...sponsor application atTus (received) at pr application atatus (application received) anu po ivigsabihin po nund p din po sila ng start mg process?

biscuitboy75

Jun 19, 2014
tenshi said:
Another waiting game... All the best!

Sa mga naghihintay ng PPV lalo na sa mga nasa SG, may balita ba? They received my passport 4 June2014, wala pa balita hanggang ngayon.

I have planned vacation 1 week of July, aabot kaya?
Hi Tenshi,

Nag submit ako June 9.. so far wala pa din... same din, may scheduled vacation din kame end of June.. sana umabot

I assume through VFS kadin..

Thanks

Einna

Jun 8, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-06-2013
Nomination.....
28-02-2014 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
04-04-2014 (CIO)
IELTS Request
Not required - NOC B
File Transfer...
18-09-2014 (received confirmation from VO)
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 26, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 5, 2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 Godwilling
ragluf said:
Hi,

This question is best posted in the MPNP forums. Although we do have posters here from those forums, you will have more people who have gone through that route and will be in a position to provide experiences.

Nevertheless, I will take a stab at the question. Well una, don't focus dun sa bank account. Focus on the amount for the settlement funds. A bank balance is only but one of those that will comprise your "settlement funds"
=====
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/apply-to-mpnp/documents/
Settlement Funds

All applicants should have C$10,000 plus C$2,000 for spouse and each accompanying dependant.

This is NOT a program fee; settlement funds are the recommended amount of money for you to have available to support yourself and your family as you arrive and adjust to life in Manitoba. (In all cases you must provide evidence of some settlement funds in your name)

Submit copies of bank statements and certificates of deposit demonstrating a clear financial history of sufficient and transferable settlement funds (liquid assets) in your name and/or the name of your spouse or common-law partner, AND, if applicable:

-copies of securities and other investments
-proof of ownership of real estate including a current market price evaluation, or other assets (not including personal items such as jewelry, furniture or vehicles) owned by the applicant or spouse, with objective fair market value evaluation
-If there are currency controls in your country of residence, the MPNP may require proof of transferability.

=====
As I read it "settlement funds" is taken as the total of your available liquid and transferable assets (net worth). If you currently have let say $5000.00 in your bank account but has an additional $5000.00 worth from other sources (investments, vehicles, stock etc.) - then that is $10,000.00 and enough to comply with the requirement. Madali kasing ma-ibenta ang mga "other sources" at ma-convert (hence liquid assests) sa kailangang halaga ng settlement funds. Ayon sa requirements - kailangan ang settlement funds ay $10k plus $2k per dependent, pero hindi nakasaad na ito ay mula lamang sa bank account (or sa isang source lamang).

Of course, hindi lahat ng applicants me additional transferable assets, and thus only the bank account is the proof showing settlement funds. If this is the case, then first you need to show you have $10k at the time of application, which means sa simula pa lang, kung bank account lang ang patunay ng settlement funds mo, meron na itong laman ng kinakailangan halaga. Kung sa time ng application mo ay hindi sapat sa $10k ang laman ng bank account mo, at wala kang ibang transferrable assets upan punuan ang kakulangan, hindi mo na-comply ang settlement fund requirement.

Kaya hinihingi din ang kasaysayan ng 6 na buwan ay (sa tingin ko) dahil nga ang ibang applicants ay bank account lang ang hawak, at minamabuti ng mga kinauukulan na tingan kung tugma ba o reasonable ang history ng account (halimbawa from 2k to 10k in a few days lang??) at ito ay magsisilbing patunay na may kakayahan ang applicant na punan ang kinakailangan settlement funds mula sa sariling mga sources. Consistency ang kinakailangan, dahilan maaring pagmulan ng tanong kung makikitang mababa sa simula ang laman ng bank account nguni't bigla namang tataas na hindi alam ang pinagmulan ng pondo, o hindi maipaliwanag ng kasalukuyang sweldo/income ng applicant.

Kung susundan mo ang mga sinabi sa thread na ito - nandun din ang mga kasagutan sa tanong mo. Maganda ang paliwanag ni znarfier dito:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mpnp-settlement-fund-question-t203111.0.html

../hth
I agree with Ragluf. Sinisiyasat nila ang nakaraang kasaysayan ng iyong ulat pananalapi sa bangko kaya dapat kaya mong maipaliwanag kung saan nagmula ang salaping naitabi ;D hay hirap ng pure Tagalog!

tenshi

Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 May 2013
Nomination.....
31 Aug 2013
AOR Received.
28 Jan 2014
Med's Request
4 Apr 2014
Med's Done....
5 Apr 2014
Passport Req..
4 Jun 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jun 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
biscuitboy75 said:
Hi Tenshi,

Nag submit ako June 9.. so far wala pa din... same din, may scheduled vacation din kame end of June.. sana umabot

I assume through VFS kadin..

Thanks
Hindi, pinadala ko sa CEM ang passport ko

VFS equity bldg ka?

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview for MPNP: 13 June 2013
Passport Req..
30-01-2014 (additional documents - requests new NBI)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014/ 17-02-2014 (amended)
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
ragluf said:
Hi,

Current processing times are listed here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp
Seems to have increased lately - the processing times for new PRs are up to 94 days now. Take this as a max - some new PRs get the cards in less time.

.../atb
It's been 67 days for me now, 9 weeks. Still no sign of my PR card. I guess I will wait for another 25 days or so!