Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zhay said:
Ung VO sa application ko is Manila pro ngayon nasa Singapore po ako, ndi kaya sa VO SG forward ung application ko?
Hi,

Ano ba inilagay mo sa forms mo na current residence mo? Manila or Singapore?

Often applicants put Manila and addresses in Manila as their current residence addresses, put in a selected VO as Manila and submit to CIO - so fixed na ang data mo at the time of application. Then they move - either for temp work or on assignment, so nagbago ang residence, but did not update the application. As far as the VO/CIC knows, the information on your application on the date you filed is current. Normally the VO chosen to process the application is the one that serves the country/region where the applicant is currently residing - so your current residence address/location + the selected/preferred VO indicated in the forms will add to CIO's selection decision of where to forward your application.

If at the time of your application submission, resident ka ng PH, and you indicated current residence is in the PH then definitely the VO chosen will be CEM.

.../hth

paulene24

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2016
ragluf said:
Hi paulene24,

You can call ahead to the clinic and make sure how many and what sizes are needed.

Note below: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

Most often - with the use of pre-formatted messages sent on the correspondences to the applicants, the requirements may differ from what is listed in the letters to what the clinic needs, so better call ahead with the clinic and make sure you have enough photos.

.../hth
wow! very helpful info. I will surely do that. ;D. I'm planning to do my medical in IOM.

Jan 5, 2012
Hi,

pls help.bago lang ako sa forum..worried lang po ako kc we're done with our medical exam last may 6.until now no reply if na receive nila
medical result nmn..check ko online pro appication received pa rn nakalagay..i thnk di updated ung ECAS.kc lasy modified april 25 pa..

tenshi

Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 May 2013
Nomination.....
31 Aug 2013
AOR Received.
28 Jan 2014
Med's Request
4 Apr 2014
Med's Done....
5 Apr 2014
Passport Req..
4 Jun 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jun 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
marky14 said:
Thanks Cebugirl! :)

I have not scheduled my COA, CIIP and PDOS. I am scheduling them all by last week of July (after my last day in the company).
Anyway, I have checked the form from PDOS and not sure where the visa number is located in the stamp? Is it the document number?
Hey! Last week ng July din plan ko. Hope to meet you!

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prettybakekang said:
Hi,

pls help.bago lang ako sa forum..worried lang po ako kc we're done with our medical exam last may 6.until now no reply if na receive nila
medical result nmn..check ko online pro appication received pa rn nakalagay..i thnk di updated ung ECAS.kc lasy modified april 25 pa..
Hi,

Need more details...which stream ka nag-apply - PNP or FAM?

.../atb

marky14

Star Member
Aug 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tenshi said:
Hey! Last week ng July din plan ko. Hope to meet you!
July 29 ko plan. Kasi monday ayoko ng sobrang traffic. haha.

set mo date mo para sabay na tayo.

inday1227

Apr 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2013
Med's Request
09-01-2014
Med's Done....
14-01-2014, medical furtherance done 15-04-2014
Buti pa sa pinas sisipag ng mga VO. Haaaaay.... kelan kaya PPR ng mga november applicants (inland) ??? Kakastress :(

epienes

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM no aor yet
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
30-11-2013
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Good day Guys!

Congrats sa mga may MR na..

I am new in this forum and I am asking you guys on what should I do.

As of now hindi pa ako sure if CEM is my VO but based on what I have placed in my application CEM ang inilagay ko and I am from cebu.

Based on what I've read in this forum possible ma lipat o ma send to other VO's yung ibang applications
I would just like to ask if dapat ba akong mag email sa CEM because until now wala pa akong MR and ano po dapat nasa email?. Kasi i already applied and passed to CIO-NS and they already emailed me AOR-NS last april 4, 2014 and e-CAS status states that they already started processing my application on March 3, 2014. Until now I am still waiting for MR and it's 3 months since march 3 or 2 months "plus" since AOR-NS received.

Congrats to all who have updates on their application and thank you in advance.

leginimoan

Jun 2, 2014
epienes said:
Good day Guys!

As of now hindi pa ako sure if CEM is my VO but based on what I have placed in my application CEM ang inilagay ko and I am from cebu.

Based on what I've read in this forum possible ma lipat o ma send to other VO's yung ibang applications
I would just like to ask if dapat ba akong mag email sa CEM because until now wala pa akong MR and ano po dapat nasa email?. Kasi i already applied and passed to CIO-NS and they already emailed me AOR-NS last april 4, 2014 and e-CAS status states that they already started processing my application on March 3, 2014. Until now I am still waiting for MR and it's 3 months since march 3 or 2 months "plus" since AOR-NS received.

Hi Epienes,

I'm also waiting for the medical request, last April 14, 2014 I got my AOR-NS and my e-Cas status still "1.We received your application for permanent residence on March 10, 2014". Second line na ba status ng ecas mo? check mo na spam email mo, bka may request ka na.

semperfidelis

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
IELTS Request
included in the application
File Transfer...
18-11-2013
Med's Request
09-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2014
LANDED..........
plan (22-08-2014)
cebugirl said:
Hi marky, have you scheduled for COA and CIIP? These two orientation/seminars are very informative and they discuss topics on settlement and timelines.

To answer your questions, the COA handbook states that PR card will be sent to your Canada address in 4-6weeks after arrival.

-hth

Hi cebugirl, I'm new in this forum and since we applied when we were in Qatar and our VO is Manila, we don't know what else we need to do/attend to help us get settled. How to get schedule for orientation with COA? Is it the same as CIIP? We're planning to go back once CEM returned our passports, hopefully e before end of this month.

Thanks a lot and congrats also. pareho tayong waiting pa rin ng balik ng passport.

epienes

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM no aor yet
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
30-11-2013
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
still one liner e-cas ko sir. I constantly check my spam and wala parin.. Godbless us all.

i'll update you pag may changes. thank you.

Deep_Purple

Star Member
Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 31, 2013
Nomination.....
December 6, 2013
AOR Received.
February 12, 2014
Med's Request
March 29, 2014
Med's Done....
April 4, 2014
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014
hello. what are the seminars required before leaving for Canada aside from PDOS? thanks! :)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deep_Purple said:
hello. what are the seminars required before leaving for Canada aside from PDOS? thanks! :)
Hi,

Only PDOS is mandatory - the rest are voluntary. Here - from the website of the Canadian Embassy in Manila: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/pre_departure-pre_depart.aspx

tabs179's blog give you a very good description of what these seminars are about and provides you info on what to expect in these seminars. http://tabs179.wordpress.com/category/journey-to-canada/

.../atb

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
epienes said:
Good day Guys!

Hi,

If we take paulene24's MR date (100 days) as an indication - you may want to wait and see for the next couple of weeks before taking the next course of action....

../atb

epienes

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM no aor yet
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
30-11-2013
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
ragluf said:
Hi,

If we take paulene24's MR date (100 days) as an indication - you may want to wait and see for the next couple of weeks before taking the next course of action....

../atb
Thank you sir ragluf, noted na po.. A little patience lang cguro for me.

Godbless and congrats to all who have progress and to those who are still waitng in their applications..