What happens if I submit an application twice, one in July and one in September? I submitted my first application before extending my PNP, and then submitted the PNP extension through a webform.
I called IRCC today, and they told me to wait until December. If I still don’t hear anything by then, they said I could submit another application with a letter explaining why I’m submitting it again.
But I’m thinking, if I’m going to wait until December anyway, why not just submit the second application now? Do I HAVE TO withdraw one of the applications?
I’m going to call IRCC again tomorrow and ask someone else, but what do you guys think?
I called IRCC today, and they told me to wait until December. If I still don’t hear anything by then, they said I could submit another application with a letter explaining why I’m submitting it again.
But I’m thinking, if I’m going to wait until December anyway, why not just submit the second application now? Do I HAVE TO withdraw one of the applications?
I’m going to call IRCC again tomorrow and ask someone else, but what do you guys think?
