+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

tekinova

Sep 30, 2021
Congrats..I Know about your waiting time. How it's painful. Finally its fruitful for you.
Thank you my friend. Right now, waiting for the photo and address review.

I hope everyone receive their documents as soon as possible.

I was thinking that my Ecorp is gonna show up after the address and photo approval. As far as I understand, your eCorp needs to be ready by immigration officer.

I sent many emails and calls but not of them worked.

masoud2020

Dec 29, 2020
Hello all,
I have received my ecopr but still, my photo is under review. I have to travel to US. Does anyone know what the solution is to get my PR card? Will they send it to my Canadian address while I am out? If yes, I can ask my friend to mail it to me. Any other solution?

hraza10

Mar 14, 2021
Hello all,
I have received my ecopr but still, my photo is under review. I have to travel to US. Does anyone know what the solution is to get my PR card? Will they send it to my Canadian address while I am out? If yes, I can ask my friend to mail it to me. Any other solution?
I got my COPR on Nov 4th and the photo is still in review. Is you VO Etobicoke?

Arjun Singh Rawat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
My photo got rejected on PR portal on 24th of October and I resubmitted my photo on the same day. Still wait for COPR. Any Idea how much time till will take?
thanks

mnint

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
I received an email that my PR is approved and I need to go to the portal to confirm my address and submit a photo; however, I am not in Canada now. I have a valid work permit and a Worker stamp on my passport. Can I use my current visa to enter Canada and then submit my info on the portal? Or receiving PR confirmation invalidates my current visa and work permit?
So it is possible to go visit home once you've applied for pr? really curious about this.

hraza10

Mar 14, 2021
I received my PR card in the mail but on the portal, my photo is still "under review" so the portal is not up to date.
Great news. I hope you could help me understand what timelines they are working on.
1) When did you get your COPR?
2) What was you visa office?

fazlook

Nov 4, 2016
Ottawa
My photo got rejected. Not the right size....however I did take my photos at Walmart and told them for PR.. What should I do now?

ujwalreddy1

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Guys,

Does anyone know what happens if I leave Canada after my portal email?

Since there are delays between the first portal email to eCOPR. What would happen if someone is in Canada when the portal email arrived, but had to leave Canada later on. Is the eCOPR valid ?

hraza10

Mar 14, 2021
Guys,

Does anyone know what happens if I leave Canada after my portal email?

Since there are delays between the first portal email to eCOPR. What would happen if someone is in Canada when the portal email arrived, but had to leave Canada later on. Is the eCOPR valid ?
You must wait for PR card, since COPR is not a valid travel document