+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

yukons

Dec 12, 2020
We've been waiting three weeks for my husbands. Shows that the photo and address are still with in review...

Sandeshm28

Aug 28, 2021
I got portal email again today (Landing), not sure what is happening. Any Idea? I have not received Ecopr yet.
Hi, the same bote submitted Photo and address in the portal on June 15th and waiting still no update. let me know if you receive any update or any way to expedite this process
Hey guys,
I am in kind of same situation here. I received my portal email on 21st July. I submitted all my info & photograph on 25th but haven’t received my coPR yet. I called IRCC a week ago but no information from them too what’s happening with my file.
I don’t know what to do……

Reactions: CripplingYogi194

Sandeshm28

Aug 28, 2021
My PR application is approved:

PR confirmation portal email: 2021-06-18
PR portal credential email: 2021-06-21
eCoPR: 2021-06-22
PR application approved: 2021-08-10
VO: Montreal

I got a GU in previous days. It took them exactly 7 weeks to approve my PR application.
Mine is Montreal VO too. I got my portal link on 21st on July, I replied them with all the info next day, uploaded everything on 25th on July but still no reply.

appy2021

Aug 30, 2021
urgent ! I have already uploaded my photograph on the portal, yet not received my ecpor! can anyone pls guided me ,on the following - I urgently need to leave Canada to go to my home country for a family emergency, will this affect my Pr ?

Reactions: zupermarn

ROBERT2021

Aug 19, 2021
urgent ! I have already uploaded my photograph on the portal, yet not received my ecpor! can anyone pls guided me ,on the following - I urgently need to leave Canada to go to my home country for a family emergency, will this affect my Pr ?
you will need the pr card to travel, with eCoPr you can't enter Canada again, if you can't you will have to apply for the PRTD when you're out of Canada, I've been waiting for my PR card for more than 70 days.

appy2021

Aug 30, 2021
you will need the pr card to travel, with eCoPr you can't enter Canada again, if you can't you will have to apply for the PRTD when you're out of Canada, I've been waiting for my PR card for more than 70 days.
hi! thank you for ur prompt reply ! I have one more question . if I exist Canada my spouse can yet receive on my behalf ! right? as it is posted to u . so my spouse can always send it to me ! I just also want to know . can they cancel my Pr ? if I exiting without my card ?

indian5911

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Hi All,
I got copr credentials in the mid of July. Since then no COPR and no update in mycic account. I am worried what should I do.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......

me too. I'm in the same situation has you.

When did you submit your photo and declaration?

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020
U need to be in Canada when u are officially approved PR. If u leave, U need to inform IRCC and they will have to hold your PR until u come back. Once approved U can leave and your spouse can receive PR Card. U can either have your PR card delivered to u by courier or by somebody else's hand (Check how much safe and legal it is- some people do it) or U can apply for PRTD while u r outside using copy of eCOPR.

ajays369

Aug 30, 2021
Hello All,
I have been following this forum since July 13, 2021 it was the day I received my eCOPR on new Permanent Resident portal. It took me 49 days to receive my Permanent Resident card.

I am not an expert, I am just putting my journey, comments and suggestions here so that it can help people like me.

1. Please make sure to link your Card application to IRCC portal, Permanent resident portal information may not be up to date.

2. PICTURE: now that IRCC is processing applications fast (within 6 months) , please get the new picture clicked just few days prior to submitting your application, in that way you can use same picture for Portal. Reason, if it’s same picture, it will become easy for the officer to review and approve.

3. Portal may not be up to date: my application still shows “in Review with IRCC” in portal but it shows Approved and Card Sent date on IRCC website.

4.The processing time that’s shown is for prior application: Most of us assume that our applications will be processed with in mentioned processing time. However the processing time is calculated depending on the applications that were previously processed. Ex: when I kept checking the processing time for New Card every week, it showed 50, 49, 43 and now 51 days. And I got it on 49th day.

If your applications as crossed more than the processing time, then you can contact IRCC support center only to check if there is any issue with your application.

My experience with IRCC support center: I had a car which I drove from USA on a temporary work permit. As per policy and rules, I was supposed to get the car imported with in 45 days of status change. In my case, I had to visit the USA border to complete the export formalities and IRCC did support me and gave me clear instructions and told that I do NOT need an Permanent resident Card and eCOPR is sufficient to travel back to canada from border if I was driving an private car. Thank fully import process went smooth. What I am trying to say here is, please reach out support for genuine reasons, ask them correct questions so that they can tell you or help you and put you in right direction, they may not or cannot expedite the process.

5: Expedite: in case if you want your application to be expedited, please have valid reason and proof. And this can be done only using a Webform as per my knowledge.
all the very best to each one of you here. I know how important it is to have proper document if you want to travel in and out and especially on an emergency. One thing I learnt about Canada immigration is they are very helpful and will support you to the fullest. Good Luck and All the Very Best to everyone. ❤

Reactions: ROBERT2021