+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

ROBERT2021

Aug 19, 2021
Step 1: Apply for PR under CEC - waiting time 45 to 90 Days
Step 2: Once application is approved Receive PR confirmation portal invitation
Step 3: Reply with Details, Upload Photo & Address and account will be created - Waiting time same day to 48 Hours
Step 4: Receive eCOPR - Waiting time - 7 days to 30 Days (Husband & wife can be separated since your have now an individual application- Waiting 2 weeks apart incase 1 person got it)
Step 5: Waiting for Photo approval and PR card in Hand: Waiting Time Max 45 Days
Step 6: Do not call IRCC it has zero effect as call goes to call center and they have no access to your application

Step 7: Do not Panic you got eCOPR you are already a landed immigrant now and move on to get permanent SIN from Service Canada and update all bank account with new SIN.

Information - COPR and eCOPR is same thing now its sent through portal so called eCOPR.
Make sure address is correct
Make sure photo is taken by photographer as per Canada PR size 70% front face
Keep checking PR Confirmation portal to see when the card is posted by mail
STEP 5 its not correct, I'm waiting more them 70 days

villar

Jul 23, 2021
My wife's photo and address is still in review, but she already received eCopr. So, sometimes statuses in the portal are obsolete.

pangpi

Dec 12, 2020
You should call the office it has passed the due time - 1-888-242-2100
Upload address and photos on 6/23 and no cope uploaded, called IRCC-no update, told me to wait. Wondering did my upload pass the due time? And is there any other way to check? Thanks.

cck1986

May 8, 2020
In PR confirmation portal, if incanada presence is green tick, does that mean someone looked into it or it automatically turns to green once we submit

Vincent KL

Jun 17, 2019
2 months now, and I'm still awaiting the approval of photo and address. Btw, I'm applying inland, when I received everything e.g pr card, do I need to leave and land again?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
2 months now, and I'm still awaiting the approval of photo and address. Btw, I'm applying inland, when I received everything e.g pr card, do I need to leave and land again?
No physical landing needed. Once you get your COPR via PR confirmation portal, you’re considered a landed PR.

Kumaran1

Apr 4, 2021
Hello All,
One basic question. How do we know the mailing date of the PR card? Will it be mentioned in portal or cic account?
Thanks

Ankur18895

Jan 21, 2021
Hey all,

I just got a mesage in my CIC portal with PDF file same as we get un portal email asking for details of last entry and all, to create account in PR confirmation portal.

I however had received the portal email on 17th July and my account in PR confirmation portal is already created and I have uploaded my photo and address on 18th July only, but still waiting for COPR.

Anyone have received same PDF file as in portal email in CIC account?

santreddy

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2020
Nomination.....
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
05-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-09-2020
Passport Req..
21-07-2021
Hello All,
One basic question. How do we know the mailing date of the PR card? Will it be mentioned in portal or cic account?
Thanks
If you have linked your PR card to your CIC account, you will get an update (email) when they mail your card.

Reactions: Kumaran1