+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

CAN_PR_01

Jul 8, 2021
Hello All,
I submitted my declaration and photo on June 22nd, no eCOPR yet. But ECAS shows as Complete and the below -
"You entered Canada at the OSC - Operations Support Centre office on June 23, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident."

I haven't received any communication from IRCC after the portal credentials.

Does everyone's ecas show the same?

Also where can I check the VO processing my application?
What is ECAS? Where did you see below status?
"You entered Canada at the OSC - Operations Support Centre office on June 23, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident."

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Last edited:
Reactions: CAN_PR_01

arun1_2@

Jul 12, 2021
Hello.. I submit my photo and address on the portal last Dec 9, but until now it still in review..
I called the IRCC to ask regarding my application status and they said my file is already approved and it has been finalized.
My question is, can i quit on my job and look for another employer/job..
It will not affect my PR application anymore?

Thank you
Hey,
after how long you received your copr? I am having similar situation as you had.

Thanks

LuigiDomenico

Jul 21, 2020
Hello everyone here is my timeline.

10th of July I received the Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal
10th of July I reply to them with all the credentials.
10th of July evening I received New credentials for PR Confirmation Portal
12th of July (today) i received the ECOPR

So all together it took only 2 days.

Good luck to everyone

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Hello everyone here is my timeline.

10th of July I received the Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal
10th of July I reply to them with all the credentials.
10th of July evening I received New credentials for PR Confirmation Portal
12th of July (today) i received the ECOPR

So all together it took only 2 days.

Good luck to everyone
This is awesome. I pray my own will be like this too because mine is following same way as yours.

buzzard

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Got one GU for my PR card application. But still not approved yet.
I don't know why PR card appliation also needs a GU.. Just take a look of my handsome photo and print mail the card!!
What's a PR card application.? I thought once you receive copr, they would send you the card Ina few weeks. Do we need to apply for a card? Or link any application?

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
What's a PR card application.? I thought once you receive copr, they would send you the card Ina few weeks. Do we need to apply for a card? Or link any application?
Which on is GU again?
You can link another "PR Card application" to your IRCC account, Once this application get "approved", means they printed and mailed your card.

The "PR application" should already be noted as "approved" once you received your eCOPR.

They are different, but you can just wait if you don't want login IRCC website again lol.

buzzard

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
You can link another "PR Card application" to your IRCC account, Once this application get "approved", means they printed and mailed your card.

The "PR application" should already be noted as "approved" once you received your eCOPR.

They are different, but you can just wait if you don't want login IRCC website again lol.
Yes, My PR application is showing as approved. Not sure how to link the PR card application as I didn't apply for any card. So far, my address is approved and photo is in review. Am I missing any step or can I just expect to receive the card in a couple of weeks with out doing anything?

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Yes, My PR application is showing as approved. Not sure how to link the PR card application as I didn't apply for any card. So far, my address is approved and photo is in review. Am I missing any step or can I just expect to receive the card in a couple of weeks with out doing anything?
You can see the link "link another application" under your others applications. Then input your information and you will see your PR card application add to your account.

I_Seeker

May 6, 2021
Hi all I got my confirmation email yesterday to send my UCI and other details. Hopefully I should get my log in credentials soon.

Question, can anyone give me a link here to the website that tells me the specification of the digital photos, please?

LuigiDomenico

Jul 21, 2020
You can see the link "link another application" under your others applications. Then input your information and you will see your PR card application add to your account.
After receiving the eCOPR, is it mandatory to link the application to the IRCC website or can I just wait to get the PR in the mail?
Also whats the next step after I got the eCOPR to finally have the PR card?

thank you