+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

samina18

Jun 6, 2021
Thanks for the info. Please keep us posted on when your husbands PR card arrives or if you take any action to figure this out. Hope he gets it soon.
I reached out using the webform today, I guess its again just a wait till I get an answer/ reply.
Did you get any update?

LeonKennie

Nov 1, 2020
hey guys, how long it takes for cic to reply after i have replied the pr portal email? i've been waiting for a month now, their work efficiency is really irritating!

ymn

Jul 16, 2021
Hi everyone,

I submitted my photo and my address on July3rd and received my eCOPR on July 4th which is awesome but I need to leave the country and my photo is still in review by IRCC. Does anyone know how long they take to approve a photo and after that how long does it take to receive the PR card in the mail? My eCOPR expiring soon do you know if I can enter the country without the card?

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
I have asked friends around me and here is the funny fact.
Most of their wife and kids(if they have) got their PR card around 2 weeks after eCOPR, but for all men they are waiting over a month..
Come on! IRCC, don't do this to boyz.
Share your experience if you have same situation.

Last edited:

Siva201185

May 7, 2019
Hi everyone,

I submitted my photo and my address on July3rd and received my eCOPR on July 4th which is awesome but I need to leave the country and my photo is still in review by IRCC. Does anyone know how long they take to approve a photo and after that how long does it take to receive the PR card in the mail? My eCOPR expiring soon do you know if I can enter the country without the card?
I’m under the same bucket, waiting from June. You might need to apply for PRTD before you come back to Canada. But I’m not sure how long that’s gonna take. It’s same guys gonna work right.., so you can’t predict.

ravipatel1990

Jul 19, 2021
Nope! I am waiting since 29th June.
Hi arsilan324, I have submitted In canada declaration, address confirmation and photo on 29th June 2021. Haven't received eCoPR yet. Did you get yours?
I called them and they said my file is in Etobicoke office which is the busiest office.

arsilan324

Dec 16, 2018
Hi arsilan324, I have submitted In canada declaration, address confirmation and photo on 29th June 2021. Haven't received eCoPR yet. Did you get yours?
I called them and they said my file is in Etobicoke office which is the busiest office.
I have received eCoPR on 14th of July. Yes. Waiting for card now