+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

Carolin.Sc

Jun 2, 2021
3days -1 month if you are june declaration. If you are late may submission, no one knows, 1.5month - foever.
I got my ECoPR on June 2nd, that’s when my address was also approved. Have been waiting since then for any sort of update with regards to the photo and PR card. Website says it takes 133 days to issue the first card - but I really hope it happens sooner!

adub5860

Jul 1, 2021
It seems like there is a big range for timelines, so take my for just one example.

I submitted my Express Entry on 29 Jan 2021 (was already in the country on a post-graduate work visa)
Biometrics were submitted Feb 24 2021
Initial email for portal confirmation on Jun 23 2021 (submitted answers the same day)
Received my link to the portal with log-in information on Jun 30 2021 (and submitted address/photo on same day)

Hoping approval will come over the next week and the PR card itself the weeks after.

It's a good feeling being at the end of the process, eh?
Just to update, got my eCoPR on Canada Day! So it was one day for that to come back, and someone was working on Canada Day. No address/photo approval yet.

Reactions: jeremycancer89

Dhramsingh

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hi, I just received my e-COPR. Timeline as follows:
AOR: Dec 2019
First email: June 24, 2021
Credentials: June 25, 2021
Declaration/Photo Uploaded: June 25, 2021
COPR: June 28, 2021
Etobicoke VO
Hello I want to ask when replying back to IRCC after getting Portal Confirmation email do we need to provide our latest photo,address as well with the requested information like UCI, Name, port of entry.What to write in port of entry I am little confused.Please help me thanks

KMGV

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Hello I want to ask when replying back to IRCC after getting Portal Confirmation email do we need to provide our latest photo,address as well with the requested information like UCI, Name, port of entry.What to write in port of entry I am little confused.Please help me thanks
Hello,
1) Address and photo you need to provide after sending information on UCI, port of entry...etc....
2)port of entry is the airport name where you have first landed in canada
3) Once you get credentials then you can see the confirmation, address and photo

Reactions: Dhramsingh

Dhramsingh

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Thanks a lot Sir.So I just reply them with the information they asked .I don't have any dependents

In your response, for yourself and for each member of your family, copy and paste this template and fill in the information (*verify passport for the dates and location):

ü Name:

ü UCI:

ü Email (as set out in this message):

ü Original entry date:

ü Date of last time entered Canada:

ü Location(Port of Entry):

KMGV

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Thanks a lot Sir.So I just reply them with the information they asked .I don't have any dependents

In your response, for yourself and for each member of your family, copy and paste this template and fill in the information (*verify passport for the dates and location):

ü Name:

ü UCI:

ü Email (as set out in this message):

ü Original entry date:

ü Date of last time entered Canada:

ü Location(Port of Entry):
Yes with above information you need to reply

Reactions: Dhramsingh

Venzy

Jun 9, 2021
Hi all I finally received my ECOPR☺
below is the timeline

AOR- Oct 2020
Medical cleared - NOV 2021
RPRF request- MARCH 2021
PR confirmation portal email - 7 MAY
Credentials email- 17 MAY
uploaded dec, photo n add - 18 MAY
received eCOPR - 29 JUNE

VO ETOBICOKE

Good luck everyone. Just b patient, you all should be getting it super soon.

Reactions: Siva201185

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hi everyone!

I finally got credentials yesterday. I am just wondering if it is normal that I get only access and was asked information for myself only?
I am the primary applicant and have an minor child and I chose option A. So basically, on portal, there is just my name and information and photos are only about me. THANKS for any help.

On the portal, it is indicated this .
Permanent residence confirmation cases
This portal will help you (and your dependants) in confirming your permanent resident status and receiving your permanent resident card. If you are completing this on behalf of your dependants, you will need to complete your own application before theirs can be approved by IRCC.

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Hi everyone!

I finally got credentials yesterday. I am just wondering if it is normal that I get only access and was asked information for myself only?
I am the primary applicant and have an minor child and I chose option A. So basically, on portal, there is just my name and information and photos are only about me. THANKS for any help.

On the portal, it is indicated this .
Permanent residence confirmation cases
This portal will help you (and your dependants) in confirming your permanent resident status and receiving your permanent resident card. If you are completing this on behalf of your dependants, you will need to complete your own application before theirs can be approved by IRCC.
I think you need to provid your kids information too, then they can add under your case, or create another one for your kid.
Or at least reply the email to ask what you need to next.