+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

surya1999

Jun 2, 2021
I Received my COPR on 26 June, Below are timelines for reference .

Etobicoke.
AOR : March 3rd 2021
Medical cleared: March 22 2021
Portal email rec’d: May 21 2021
Credentials Received : June 2 2021
Declaration/ Photo uploaded: June 2 2021
COPR: 26 June 2021

jzle93

Dec 4, 2019
Hi, I just received my e-COPR. Timeline as follows:
AOR: Dec 2019
First email: June 24, 2021
Credentials: June 25, 2021
Declaration/Photo Uploaded: June 25, 2021
COPR: June 28, 2021
Etobicoke VO

Nkelly1212

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi everyone,
I received email to set up portal account on Sat June 26 and replied to them within an hour. Then I have not received any email after that to access to the portal. The VO is Calgary. Anybody knows how long does it normally take to get portal login credentials to upload photos and confirm mailing address? Thank you!

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hi everyone,
I received email to set up portal account on Sat June 26 and replied to them within an hour. Then I have not received any email after that to access to the portal. The VO is Calgary. Anybody knows how long does it normally take to get portal login credentials to upload photos and confirm mailing address? Thank you!
It depends on your luck. There are people who got on the same day, next day, and there are people who are still waiting for close to a month. It purely depends on who your file is assigned and how efficient the officer is towards his work.

Nkelly1212

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
It depends on your luck. There are people who got on the same day, next day, and there are people who are still waiting for close to a month. It purely depends on who your file is assigned and how efficient the officer is towards his work.
Thank you for the info! Do you happen to know if there is anyway we can contact the office if it’s been quite some time? Thanks!

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Thank you for the info! Do you happen to know if there is anyway we can contact the office if it’s been quite some time? Thanks!
Please let me know if you find that route.

Honestly speaking I tried all my best to send emails, confirm In-Canada declaration through emails, webform, phone calls nothing seems to have worked out. It all depends on when that so call "OFFICER" decides to touch your file and send your COPR.

Your Happiness is purely depends on that officer hand.

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
Please let me know if you find that route.

Honestly speaking I tried all my best to send emails, confirm In-Canada declaration through emails, webform, phone calls nothing seems to have worked out. It all depends on when that so call "OFFICER" decides to touch your file and send your COPR.

Your Happiness is purely depends on that officer hand.
well said brother

padav

Jun 24, 2021
Hi All, Below is my update till now...

AOR : Nov 3rd 2020
Medical cleared: Dec 11 2020
Portal email rec’d: May 18 2021
Credentials Received : May 19 2021
Declaration/ Photo uploaded: May 19 2021
eCOPR: Still Waiting? any idea what is the timeline ??

Note: I have even sent email to IRCC asking for update through local MP & MPP. Any idea what is the maximum time taken to receive eCOPR ?

Reactions: mapple007

Altamsh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Hi All, Below is my update till now...

AOR : Nov 3rd 2020
Medical cleared: Dec 11 2020
Portal email rec’d: May 18 2021
Credentials Received : May 19 2021
Declaration/ Photo uploaded: May 19 2021
eCOPR: Still Waiting? any idea what is the timeline ??

Note: I have even sent email to IRCC asking for update through local MP & MPP. Any idea what is the maximum time taken to receive eCOPR ?
Hi brother
I am exactly in the same situation. i uploaded my picture and address on Portal service on 18th May. but last week i called IRCC and i was told that somehow IRCC has not sent me the PR confirmation Email which they send to every applicant before sending the Portal service Email.
So if you have also not recieved that last PR confirmational Email,
you should Call IRCC and let them know. about it.
I have now been told 3 weeks time to wait for IRCC to respond.
march 2019 applicant.
Aor Nov 2020.

Venzy

Jun 9, 2021
Hi brother
I am exactly in the same situation. i uploaded my picture and address on Portal service on 18th May. but last week i called IRCC and i was told that somehow IRCC has not sent me the PR confirmation Email which they send to every applicant before sending the Portal service Email.
march 2019 applicant.
Aor Nov 2020.
Hi, my case is exactly like yours, the only diff is I received my PR confirmation email on 7th May, credentials on 17th email and waiting for eCOPR since 18the May. No movement since then.
Hopefully we receive something soon.

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Hi brother
march 2019 applicant.
Aor Nov 2020.
Is PR confirmation email different from the first email which we receive asking about our uci and entry dates ? I received pr portal confirmation email on 20 May credentials on 21 May. Waiting since then ? VO Etobicoke

SrSaddy

Nov 25, 2020
Hi, my case is exactly like yours, the only diff is I received my PR confirmation email on 7th May, credentials on 17th email and waiting for eCOPR since 18the May. No movement since then.
Hopefully we receive something soon.
I am waiting since 18th may.got my credentials on 17th may.

Reactions: mapple007

Venzy

Jun 9, 2021
Is PR confirmation email different from the first email which we receive asking about our uci and entry dates ? I received pr portal confirmation email on 20 May credentials on 21 May. Waiting since then ? VO Etobicoke
I believe that is the same email, where ircc ask about following a link to confirm whether you are in Canada or not, and to send in your UCI along with other details. Once that step is done, they then send email with credentials to login and upload photo and address.