+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

Venzy

Jun 9, 2021
still shows in review. but, i can download the ecopr and the application status on mycic changed to approved.
Hi can you please share from where exactly you downloaded the ECOPR? Where you notified via email about the eCOPR or you just randomly checked your cic account?

Reactions: smvan2022

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hi,
I got the 1st email on 28th May and then got second email with credentials on June 7th which I replied in an hour. Still it shows in review with IRCC. Is there anyone else within the same time frame?
one more question how am I suppose to know which VO have my application ? There’s nothing like that mentioned in any of the emails so far.
Hi,
I received first email on 5th June and then second email with credentials on 7th June and submitted address and photo on same day.. still waiting for update. Mine is Etobicoke VO.
First email that you received contains information about VO in the subject line, for example, "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Etobicoke - ETO#) - APP # your application number"

aisha2808

Jun 22, 2021
Hi,
I received first email on 5th June and then second email with credentials on 7th June and submitted address and photo on same day.. still waiting for update. Mine is Etobicoke VO.
First email that you received contains information about VO in the subject line, for example, "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Etobicoke - ETO#) - APP # your application number"
Mine doesn’t say anything it’s
IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal –E#########

Rikinpatel

Jul 7, 2019
Hi
On June 18, I received an email from IRCC asking about my information to make me a PR confirmation portal. I replied back in 20 minutes. After an hour, they sent me a second email about the PR confirmation portal credentials. I signed my declaration in Canada, uploaded my address and photo on same day.
Still waiting for eCOPR.

VO Calgary
Same timeline. Waiting for ECOPR...

VO Calgary

Reactions: PSW29 and mrmukuro

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
still shows in review. but, i can download the ecopr and the application status on mycic changed to approved.
Sorry to ask this again....
You mean you got your document with CoPR number ? How did you download it, from where ?
For me, mycic still shows "eligibility and background check" but i received email to submit address and photo in eCoPR confirmation portal. IRCC helpline agents say this is normal.

gankumar

Feb 7, 2020
I received my cOPR yesterday. Here is what happened

- Mar 15 2020 AOR
- No updates for 1 year
- Jun 15 2021 - Medicals got extended
- Jun 19 2021 - email about COPR portal from Etobicoke. Responded on same day and got credentials on the same day
- Jun 22 2021 - Received COPR email

Reactions: Rachael_Mynah